Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spain Euro 20016 The champion thread.
(03-06-2016, 09:56 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Spain, Portugal, Wales, Poland, Croatia for me, even the clumsy Irish are ok lol

Germany as ever depended on Spain and Italy success or failure. They are easy to beat.

England lol

France without Benzema are a joke.

Chiki, never underestimate the advantage of being the host nation... Well maybe Brazil failed to get the memo? LOL Neymar & David Luiz.   Caritas_17
XD

Well, France and Algeria gave us ZZ, so the French are ok. XD If ZZ says France is ok, I'll second that.XD
(02-06-2016, 11:15 PM)Redser Wrote: They may have had an indifferent qualifying campaign 
With even Ireland taking four points off them
But I'm going for the Krauts to win 
With Thomas Muller as top goalscorer.
I don't fancy Ireland to progress to the knockout stages 
And England will more than likely exit at the quarters
It will be all Wayne's fault...again.

Bitter. The only things he's been guilty of is that disgraceful outburst about supporters who had saved thousands to watch that shit in SA. He deserved everything he got for that.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
The English critic should start from their gollies, is unbelievable the lack of quality in probably one of the most important position in the pitch, never make jokes with your gollie and your number 9. Ironically, the best current player in England is their gollie, who is very decent gollie for the first time in your history.
(06-06-2016, 02:44 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: The English critic should start from their gollies, is unbelievable the lack of quality in probably one of the most important position in the pitch, never make jokes with your gollie and your number 9. Ironically, the best current player in England is their gollie, who is very decent gollie for the first time in your history.

Yeah, Banks, Shilton and Seaman were shyte weren't they?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Very very very Shit, man. Face it Tel...this is the first time you have a decent one.

Seaman was a joke, man, isn't that one that looked like Freddy Mercury? Fergie never put an English one, well he put one for a change and was a joke.
I agree, Seaman was a joke I won't comment other two because I never saw them play.
Did Spain players bet on losing last night because the odds were great for Georgia win (25-1) and poor Spanish bastards don't earn enough lmao
lol

I'll enjoy holidays this summer for free XD
(07-06-2016, 08:28 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Very very very Shit, man. Face it Tel...this is the first time you have a decent one.

Seaman was a joke, man, isn't that one that looked like Freddy Mercury? Fergie never put an English one, well he put one for a change and was a joke.

Banks and Shilton were the best in the world ffs
Why do you bother with him?