Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sane next?
But, there will be no Pep anymore so the Spanish curse ends there. Caritas_05
Carlo lives in Madrid. The curse is not gone.
(26-05-2016, 03:02 PM)bayern Wrote: Isn't that the same as United/City/Chelsea getting Stones?

But isn't that THREE clubs not one?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(19-06-2016, 10:43 AM)TEL Wrote:
(26-05-2016, 03:02 PM)bayern Wrote: Isn't that the same as United/City/Chelsea getting Stones?

Well only 1 can/will get him.
(19-06-2016, 03:51 PM)bayern Wrote:
(19-06-2016, 10:43 AM)TEL Wrote:

Well only 1 can/will get him.

Yes but 3 can bid for him, unlike in Germany who we don't give a fuck about because we just voted NOT to be one of their puppets anymore the controlling snidey fuckers!
Just thought I'd pop the last bit in for clarity Caritas_57
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Doesn't matter, still weakining the opposition Caritas_05
(25-06-2016, 08:47 AM)bayern Wrote: Doesn't matter, still weakining the opposition Caritas_05

Isn't that the same in every major league in Europe apart from Germany & France
Holland - PSV, Ajax Feyenoord
Spain - Real, Barca maybe Athletico
Italy - Inter, Milan, Juve

I'm talking about pulling power here not necessarily money although I suppose the 2 go together
That I'm saying all along. But people don't/won't understand or just troll (which I would do too) that:
1. Bayern made that money that they have themselfs,
2. They are a German club and that means (in their words, and that must be normal) that the club must have a German backbone
3. They're the best club in country so they should have the best players that country has (and those you don't get abroad)
4. Nobody forces other clubs to sell them players - rival clubs or foreign clubs.
5. It's not their fault that they're so much superior (financially) to others and why not use that.
6. The days when they weren't competitive in Europe (6-12 years ago) are gone which means Bundesliga is not their nu. 1 target anymore (they're too good for that anyway and will win it) and to win CL you need the best players (and even then you have no guarantee you'll win it) and Germany just happens to be World champions so why not buy some of those players...
Yes, if Bayern buy Hummels, who was after all a Bayern player from the age of fucking SEVEN until he was 20, for 38m €, with one year contract left every one's ringing their hands how easily Bayern get opposition players and how Dortmund are pushovers.

Gündogan, with one year contract left too, goes to City for 30m € but that#s apparently normal. United decide to pur £££ on Mkhitaryan and his agent to unsettle him but that's normal too. Only Bayern apparently are the ones not allowed to buy top players with their superior financial means and greater pull.

Hummel's wife was "Miss Bayern 2007" when he got together with her lmao.
He#s just coming home, really Caritas_05
The think here that is funny. I understand why Hummels went to Bayern (even if I wouldn't be Bayern fan), I partially understand why Gundogan went to City but I don't understand why Mkhitaryan went to a team that is worse then team he played for and don't even play in CL. That is something people should argue about and not why players are leaving Dortmund for Bayern.