Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sane next?
Schalke's Leroy Sane (20) is the next target for Bayern. Price is around 45m € which would be a record transfer for Bayern.
What a shitty pathetic league! One team has its fill of trophies and players before the rest can say a word. How on earth you lot think that's exciting, I'll never know!
Isn't that the same as United/City/Chelsea getting Stones?
pssst Bayern. don't confuse them. Shitty pathetic league. Nowhere else the biggest teams buy players from other teams
I know, right...
(26-05-2016, 03:02 PM)bayern Wrote: Isn't that the same as United/City/Chelsea getting Stones?

Not on a bloody free transfer for like 3 seasons running!
(26-05-2016, 04:11 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: pssst Bayern. don't confuse them. Shitty pathetic league. Nowhere else the biggest teams buy players from other teams

Keep telling yourself it's the same thing.
(27-05-2016, 12:23 AM)Rotimi Wrote:
(26-05-2016, 03:02 PM)bayern Wrote: Isn't that the same as United/City/Chelsea getting Stones?

Not on a bloody free transfer for like 3 seasons running!

Free transfer? I only remember Lewandowski but you obviously know more.
Today the report is saying that Sane will leave Schalke. It says it will either this year to Man City or next year to Bayern. Next year Robben and Ribery contrycts (and Gotze) are up so he'll be welcomed. Caritas_05
50m € would cost be for City this year, 37m € (clause) for Bayern next year.
Bundesliga is Ok, they practice much better football than those headless English, German teams are stronger than the headless including their petrol teams. Their problem is those Bitches from La Baviera.

Well, next year will be Villareal turn to shag these clumsy Bastards. XD