Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man. Utd. v Crystal Palace
He's better than all the foreign refs that blow up every 10 seconds. Although he was apalling in the cfc v spuds game and should've allowed Palace to play on twice.
(24-05-2016, 01:21 PM)zero Wrote: He's better than all the foreign refs that blow up every 10 seconds. Although he was apalling in the cfc v spuds game and should've allowed Palace to play on twice.

Really mate? I think the bloke is an embarrassment to be honest
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(24-05-2016, 04:50 PM)TEL Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 01:21 PM)zero Wrote: He's better than all the foreign refs that blow up every 10 seconds. Although he was apalling in the cfc v spuds game and should've allowed Palace to play on twice.

Really mate? I think the bloke is an embarrassment to be honest

I actually agree with you on this one. He has been dismal more often than not.
Tel, i cant watch foreign games with all the stopages - its like american footbal. Give me clattenberg over a foreign ref any day. Collina was different class though. Best reg ever.
(25-05-2016, 01:31 PM)zero Wrote: Tel, i cant watch foreign games with all the stopages - its like american footbal. Give me clattenberg over a foreign ref any day. Collina was different class though. Best reg ever.

Mate his performances in both the Chelsea/Spuds game and United/Palace were nothing short of a disgrace and cos he admitted as much in our game just shows how inept the governing bodies are. I also don't agree that our refs are still better. Foreign refs may blow up all the time but at least they don't let sides get away with murder just cos Alex Ferguson gives them a cuddle
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!