Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man. Utd. v Crystal Palace
Heart 
Come on "The Red Devils" Devil
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Nice finish to what was a god awful season.
Delighted to win the cup again after such a long time.
I don't think this will be enough to save LVG's job - hope not anyway.
Well done to United.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/3635...name=sport

This is happening

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...ky-sources

Well done on the FA CUP lads I really enjoyed the match, but hearing the news that Jose will be taking the reigns is the icing on the cake Cf
Just for a matter of interest.

Man. Utd. won the FA cup 12 years ago in the Chinese year of the Monkey..THIS year, is the year of the Monkey and they win it again..omen or what.....then again, does this mean we're gonna win it every 12 years?  Caritas_09

AND..I was born in the year of the Monkey..soooo is this going to be a lucky year for me??

It would be nice  Caritas_05
Not a bad game and deserved win but CLATTENBURG????????? Totally ruined this game surely this twat isn't our top referee now??? How the fuck he got a game like this after his disgraceful display in the Chelsea/Tottenham debacle is a complete mystery.
And oh look which wanker has showed up after a win??? Plastic cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(22-05-2016, 08:04 AM)TEL Wrote: Not a bad game and deserved win but CLATTENBURG????????? Totally ruined this game surely this twat isn't our top referee now??? How the fuck he got a game like this after his disgraceful display in the Chelsea/Tottenham debacle is a complete mystery.

Yeah your right about Clattenburg TEL..and to think he's in charge in the CL final..jeeez Caritas_09
(22-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Molly Wrote:
(22-05-2016, 08:04 AM)TEL Wrote: Not a bad game and deserved win but CLATTENBURG????????? Totally ruined this game surely this twat isn't our top referee now??? How the fuck he got a game like this after his disgraceful display in the Chelsea/Tottenham debacle is a complete mystery.

Yeah your right about Clattenburg TEL..and to think he's in charge in the CL final..jeeez Caritas_09

Yep, going to the Euro's as well I believe
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Total cunt!!!!

Congrats to United but shame about Mourinho returning to the Prem are we not all bored of him already?
Ed knows how to fire coach when everyone knows but the coach. lol
(23-05-2016, 11:27 AM)TEL Wrote:
(22-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Molly Wrote:

Yep, going to the Euro's as well I believe

Hell Noooo..god help 'em Facepalm