Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garito Bale
(07-07-2016, 09:30 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: What a player, he fought alone against a whole team and never surrendered. Very proud of having this guy in my team. Next Golden ball without any shadow of doubt.

Oh do fuck off Chiki, he was pants
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
He was magnificent. Never seen before a guy fighting against a whole team...proud of him.
(08-07-2016, 07:15 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: He was magnificent. Never seen before a guy fighting against a whole team...proud of him.
Is this the same bloke you saidwas right footed?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
It's Chikki, he knows fuck all about football
Well he obviously knows FUCK ALL about Bale!
When you have a doubt about whatever, just aske me...
(11-07-2016, 09:09 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: When you have a doubt about whatever, just aske me...

Well at this present time Chiki, I have a doubt about your eyesight cos everything you print is bollox