Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garito Bale
(05-05-2016, 10:38 PM)Redser Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 10:12 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: You both would wet your knickers if R7 decides to end his carrer in Chealsea land, you have more chances to get him now, once Mou is gone.

Again Bale. He is being the man of the team. Whatever happens, hats off for Bale.

Bale is not, and never will be, in the same class as Cristiano Ronaldo.

He's in the same class when it comes to despicable cheating cunts though mate.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(11-05-2016, 02:31 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: That goal is pure potency, and how he covered the ball running in the penalty area with his left foot to protect the ball being right footed, it's a technical and very brain action too.

In a final...ehh don't forget. The wining goal, at the end of the season, before playing another final in Lisbon. NOOOOT BAD!!!!!

Bartra did well, enough to get just a yellow card to avoid a counter.
Don't know much about your own players do you Chiki?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Well spotted Tel  Caritas_05
He is now ambidiestroux XD pure class.
(31-05-2016, 09:28 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: He was one of the best in the final, the best of the BBC. The man got balls and plays better than ever.

Amazing footballer.

All I know is that he made the right decision to leave WHL for the Cathedral that is known as Estadio Bernabeu and he has two CL medals to his credit while giving it everything he had for Los Merengues. Hala Madrid, Bravo Bale! Campeones de Europa!
(03-06-2016, 12:03 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: He is now ambidiestroux XD pure class.

No Chiki, you stated he was right footed when EVERY football fan in the world knows he's left footed. I'm beginning to think you don't know much at all based on this statement and the one where you stated Real play better with Zidane and your reply to why was cos we do.
Ambidextrous normally means you can use both hand equally well. A better term for 2 footed would be Ambipedal. Which Bale most certainly ISN'T!!!!!!
(03-06-2016, 04:31 PM)Referee Wrote:
(31-05-2016, 09:28 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: He was one of the best in the final, the best of the BBC. The man got balls and plays better than ever.

Amazing footballer.

All I know is that he made the right decision to leave WHL for the Cathedral that is known as Estadio Bernabeu and he has two CL medals to his credit while giving it everything he had for Los Merengues. Hala Madrid, Bravo Bale! Campeones de Europa!
Do you mean he did the right thing moving from Tottenham to Real and has given everything to them while winning 2 CL winners medal and well done?
You right Tel for once.

In Spain and Holland is "compulsory" to learn how to use both legs, and kids train this ability kicking the ball with their not usual leg against a wall over and over. Seriously. When I played football had to use my left footed Yes or Yes and my left hand when I practice basketball, too. I think Nadal is natural right handed, I am not sure.
(03-06-2016, 07:55 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: You right Tel for once.

In Spain and Holland is "compulsory" to learn how to use both legs, and kids train this ability kicking the ball with their not usual leg against a wall over and over. Seriously. When I played football had to use my left footed Yes or Yes and my left hand when I practice basketball, too. I think Nadal is natural right handed, I am not sure.

In England it is very rare these days to find a player equally good with both feet. English players anyway. I'm left footed and my mates used to call my right foot my "chocolate foot"
What a player, he fought alone against a whole team and never surrendered. Very proud of having this guy in my team. Next Golden ball without any shadow of doubt.