Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garito Bale
(27-04-2016, 08:55 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: He did very well. He had three city guys always, so he conditioned their defence a lot and that provoked a very good effect for us. This is a team game and 180 minutes battle.

Proud of him...he did a very good job, he is steeping up.

By the way, the money in the pitch, in the hospitals, in the education, in the Industry and in the Fiesta.

You jealousy of his hair style because you can't walk and chewing gum in the same time or your simply look like a snooker ball. He is setting the next trend. We have time for that too.

lol
(26-04-2016, 07:33 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Come on TEL be honest, don't tell me you wouldn't wet your knickers if Ronaldo decides to go to Chelsea land.

I despise the cheating cunt and wouldn't want him anywhere near Chelsea and that is the truth
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
2nd'd. Same goes for overbite as well.
You both would wet your knickers if R7 decides to end his carrer in Chealsea land, you have more chances to get him now, once Mou is gone.

Again Bale. He is being the man of the team. Whatever happens, hats off for Bale.
(05-05-2016, 10:12 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: You both would wet your knickers if R7 decides to end his carrer in Chealsea land, you have more chances to get him now, once Mou is gone.

Again Bale. He is being the man of the team. Whatever happens, hats off for Bale.

Bale is not, and never will be, in the same class as Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bale doesn't need to be like Ronaldo or Messi. Bale is Bale. Cardiff locomotive, Never seen Ronaldo or Messi doing this in a final.

Neither have I, Chiki
They would probably have to beat 3 or 4 players to score a goal like that, instead of out-sprinting the youngest, least experienced opponent over a whole 60m, with no help in sight for said youngster!
(06-05-2016, 05:25 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: Neither have I, Chiki
They would probably have to beat 3 or 4 players to score a goal like that, instead of out-sprinting the youngest, least experienced opponent over a whole 60m, with no help in sight for said youngster!

One trick pony. And he mishit it
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
That goal is pure potency, and how he covered the ball running in the penalty area with his left foot to protect the ball being right footed, it's a technical and very brain action too.

In a final...ehh don't forget. The wining goal, at the end of the season, before playing another final in Lisbon. NOOOOT BAD!!!!!

Bartra did well, enough to get just a yellow card to avoid a counter.
He was one of the best in the final, the best of the BBC. The man got balls and plays better than ever.

Amazing footballer.