Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottlers... Nothing Has Changed.
Anybody home??

A good work-out for our young central defence pairing today.
Pity about the result.

The highlight for me was hearing Graeme Le Saux.
How refreshing to hear a pundit with no agendas, who simply gives his expert opinion on what he sees, regardless of who does it.
There's hope for the species...
Where is Frantic?
Dear oh dear, shocking defending by both sides but entertainment by the bucket full, welcome back footie!
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

Typical Arsenal really are any of us surprised. I had a feeling we would lose this.

Think the dippers will surprise a few this season. Hopefully they do the double over the mancs. I like Klopp, he has a very silly name
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Only if the gooners do a double over your lot. I like Wenger cos he's French! Caritas_05
(15-08-2016, 10:25 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Typical Arsenal really are any of us surprised. I had a feeling we would lose this.

For Liverpool's sake you didn't make that public.
(16-08-2016, 09:01 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Only if the gooners do a double over your lot. I like Wenger cos he's French! Caritas_05

You like Wenger cos he's a fuckwit like you Caritas_07
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Still no credible links for a transfer I see. Just don't understand this club if we lose to Liecester we could be 6 points of the pace with only 2 games gone.

Crazy.

lol