Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottlers... Nothing Has Changed.
Despite being a gooner, and a plastic one at that
I've always likened you to the worst kind of dipper
You spew the same kind of bollocks
Forever psychologically damaged from Alex Ferguson's reign at United.
And here you are sounding like a dipper this evening! 
For Klopp to make the group great again
The rest are going to have to rest on their respective laurels.
I personally do not see that happening.
Arsenal should have won the league this year, but they cocked it up.
No doubt you've been crying salt tears into your replica shirt.
(20-04-2016, 11:09 PM)Redser Wrote: Despite being a gooner, and a plastic one at that
Red, as much as you are anti Liverpool and I get that, I beg to differ about Klopp. He will be given the keys to get the players who will be his guys. I believe that he will have a far greater impact in the 2016/2017 season and that will all depend on the transfer market coming up in the off season. I see him moving some out and profiting by those moves and he will get his type of players that will make a difference in LFC's fortunes.
(20-04-2016, 01:28 PM)AG86 Wrote: Well the 4th spot hangs in the balance for sure...

I don't really know which individual players would've helped us, there's always the risk of spending money and buying a load of flops. I think the main issue is that Wenger and the board made no attempt to strengthen the squad, Petr Cech aside, and this has massively backfired.

As fans, we want to see investment in the team because it represents ambition, if we fall short then so be it. The position we're in now it's impossible not to look at the situation and say we fell short because we didn't invest enough.

Very easy to point the finger this season!

We should've been building on the success of two FA Cups on the bounce but instead we've gone backwards...

Absolutely spot on, AG.

The problem is as fans we simply want to see our clubs buy players because to us it says the club is ambitious and can see we have weaknesses that need to be addressed.
If such signing doesn't work out...well, we are not responsible for that.

A guy who is, has to think that much more deeply about it and especially at a club where money is not in abundant supply.
Can you justify buying a player for 40M who is not going to make more of an impact than Iwobi or Rashford?
Every signing you make has consequences.
It is easier at a club where the consequences are not as dire, where you can simply buy a series of such players till you get it right or you can afford to have a 30 or 40M player on the bench.
At Arsenal if you buy a player for 25M , he is guaranteed to start. 

Another thing is players that you don't watch often always tend to look better than the ones you are familiar with.
Hence why it's easier for us fans to think there's a plethora of players that would strengthen our clubs.
Of course to us fans every single player is available...if we bid high enough.
My biggest problem with Wenger is that he tends to over-rate his players too much and is too emotionally attached to them.
Every single season, he's looking for an excuse not to buy new players.
He's always looking to his players to give him a hint they could improve and thus obviate the need to buy.

Did I say biggest?
Probably bigger is the fact his players tend to lack balls.
Also his players have been made to feel they are not going to be rushed and will be allowed to develop at their own time.
Even if they lose, they are made not to feel too despondent as another opportunity to right the wrongs will present itself.
Which may or may not be a bad thing as at the end of the day a player's own inner motivation counts much more than any inspiring talk from any manager or army general ever would.
(21-04-2016, 01:55 AM)Referee Wrote:
(20-04-2016, 11:09 PM)Redser Wrote: Despite being a gooner, and a plastic one at that
Red, as much as you are anti Liverpool and I get that, I beg to differ about Klopp. He will be given the keys to get the players who will be his guys. I believe that he will have a far greater impact in the 2016/2017 season and that will all depend on the transfer market coming up in the off season. I see him moving some out and profiting by those moves and he will get his type of players that will make a difference in LFC's fortunes.

Ref,

This time next year, they might not be an embarrassing 19 pts off the leaders.
There is an awful lot of work to be done before that lot are 'great' again.
Listening to some of them last night, you would swear it's a foregone conclusion.
(21-04-2016, 01:55 AM)Referee Wrote:
Don't waste your time with him. Honestly every time I see his posted I dont bother reading just scroll down to next post I can't even be bothered to find the effort to make my way to the ignore list not worth the 5 seconds of detour.

LOL

The biggest fuckin troll in history is advising another member to ignore me!

Why don't you make up another ID, replica shirt?

You plastic CUNT

Owned, as per usual.
(21-04-2016, 04:55 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: My biggest problem with Wenger is that he tends to over-rate his players too much and is too emotionally attached to them.
Every single season, he's looking for an excuse not to buy new players.
He's always looking to his players to give him a hint they could improve and thus obviate the need to buy.

Did I say biggest?
Probably bigger is the fact his players tend to lack balls.
Also his players have been made to feel they are not going to be rushed and will be allowed to develop at their own time.
Even if they lose, they are made not to feel too despondent as another opportunity to right the wrongs will present itself.
Which may or may not be a bad thing as at the end of the day a player's own inner motivation counts much more than any inspiring talk from any manager or army general ever would.

Well said my brother
 Bottlers... Nothing Has Changed.
I just think it's funny how the fans take after the club. Although I did hear once of 300 hardcore gooners "taking" 17 Orient supporters after a massive struggle!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
4. place (at least) is safe now as you'll beat Villa at home on the last day and the game at City won't be as important or crucial other then direct qualification for CL.