Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obscene petrol City Vs The esence of Real Football RM. CL
The corupt history of Real Madrid? LOL All have been won in the pitch without corrupts sugar daddies like Abramovich. I understand your solidarity with the petrol teams, instead XD

The corrupt history of Abramovich, that's the true.

We are Angels XD and don't forget, We, members are the only owners of our club. You are just a client of the corrupt Abramovich.
As.com : Zidane sees fire in the whites of Real Madrid eyes. We are the hottest team with the hottest manager.

Maradona and Zidane. The biggest ones all of time.
Bale "It's good to be back in England but I don't miss the cold weather. We know it's going to be difficult but it will be an exciting game for everyone to watch".

" (Zidane)He's been amazing since he arrived. He's given us a lot of confidence. He let's us place how we like - as a team and we are playing better football. Let's hope it stays that way and we can take a step towards the final".
Cristiano Ronaldo received a hero's welcome in Manchester on his return as a Real Madrid player
United fans haven't forgotten Cristiano, they were waiting to greet him at the airport and los blancos lead man stopped to sign autographs for fans.

Well done pink-devils, You are not only our feeder club, you even support us strongly with your groupies...Nice bitches lol
Zidane is a clueless idiot. Caritas_05
Zidane is visionary, man, he will reinvent football XD Guardiola is the clueless idiot actually, just past XD
Zidane is Mourinho's puppet.
Where do you dream this shit up Chiki?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(26-04-2016, 02:07 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Cristiano Ronaldo received a hero's welcome in Manchester on his return as a Real Madrid player
United fans haven't forgotten Cristiano, they were waiting to greet him at the airport and los blancos lead man stopped to sign autographs for fans.

Well done pink-devils, You are not only our feeder club, you even support us strongly with your groupies...Nice bitches lol

Why you wanting to sell him then?

LOL
What time Chelsea and United play? I've checked it out, and I saw nothing about.