Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obscene petrol City Vs The esence of Real Football RM. CL
Easy.
[Image: Cg_Fb_g2_Wc_AAMsn_O_jpg_large.jpg]
lmao
[Image: Cg_Fm_EPs_WIAAv_Rg_R.jpg?noCache=1460728262]
But where are the mancs?
I've a feeling we'll be seeing a City v Athletico Madrid final. not that I give a toss but if it is Bayern V Real I hope Bayern piss all over them.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I love you too Tel Caritas_05
I don't think there will be many neutrals wanting Real to win Bayern
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Only half Germany, whole France, More than Half Italy (Juve was robbed by them), Portugal, Red Mancs not want to see City and Guardiola success, Half Spain, Almost whole Latinamérca, Most of the yanks specially Reff whoh values double price XD , our fanbase in East countries is huge and in Asia too, etc...

Even Exfullham fans but TEL XD who were beaten by Atlético in a EL final want us to win the big ears. XD

Quantity and Quality.
(25-04-2016, 08:29 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Only half Germany, whole France, More than Half Italy (Juve was robbed by them), Portugal, Red Mancs not want to see City and Guardiola success, Half Spain, Almost whole Latinamérca, Most of the yanks specially Reff whoh values double price XD , our fanbase in East countries is huge and in Asia too, etc...

Even Exfullham fans but TEL XD who were beaten by Atlético in a EL final want us to win the big ears. XD

Quantity and Quality.

Cheating cunts more like. How the fuck do you know ref wants Real to win? No-one can understand his posts.
And what's all this XD bollox chiki? Only neutrals who know fuck all about the corrupt history of Real want them to win. Real and the Islington bottlers, the two most corrupt clubs in world football