Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfsburg Vs The team with the most mojo on earth. CL
Reports now say 60 millions 
Which is still too much for a 31 year old
Madrid officials should be wearing balaclavas
Anyone who is willing to pay 60 mil for that cheating goofy overrated cunt shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a cheque book
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
These fucking delinquent cars club are trying to condition the ref lol when they have to thank them because of the game in Germany.

I hope we rob these turds and fuck them all back to Germany.
Volkswagen will buy Real and ruin it. Caritas_05
My eldest brother bought a delinquent car a month before the yanks uncovered their fraud. He is Still very angry XD This team want to get through next stages to make more political shit to convince people their cars are in well shape, they are making lot of promotion and all that shit. Fuck them all.

Let's rob them...XD And Drexler next year here. Their golie is very good. And Arbeloa in Manchester.
Doesn't he get a brand new car if mistake was discovered?
No no no, my brother's car got all the lottery numbers to be an affected car XD...They are "cheating" him all the time, you know...no problem, don't worry blah blah blah, but they do nothing. They told him to wait to check the car out, still waiting. They want to change the software or something like that, from my views, just" industrial placebo" and political shit , they just will buy our Industrial minister and the rest of our govern to change our legislation and that's it. Problem resolved.

And people talking shit about Chinese Industrial manufacture.
(12-04-2016, 04:39 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: No no no, my brother's car got all the lottery numbers to be an affected car XD...They are "cheating" him all the time, you know...no problem, don't worry blah blah blah, but they do nothing. They told him to wait to check the car out, still waiting. They want to change the software or something like that, from my views, just" industrial placebo" and political shit , they just will buy our Industrial minister and the rest of our govern to change our legislation and that's it. Problem resolved.

And people talking shit about Chinese Industrial manufacture.

What a surprise.  Caritas_23
They'll resolve the issue doing the usual corruption thing as ever.

But this evening I want to win this game robbing them.
Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric; Bale, Benzema y Cristiano.