Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfsburg Vs The team with the most mojo on earth. CL
Perhaps she should be Valencia manager so  Caritas_05

Wolfsburg 2
MASSIVE SPENDERS 0

LOL
Massive idiots...

We can beat them well in Madrid. Nahhh I am quite ,we'll resolve this in Madrid and we'll face semis with lamb skin.

Ronaldo 75...70 and all yours. Last offer.
Don't be lunacy!

45 millions

Final offer
(06-04-2016, 02:48 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Those clumsy bastards can't beat a shit.

I'm sure Wolfsburg are so happy Real Madrid is not "a shit"?

So Chiki, you'll be watching the 2nd leg as Chikita, I suppose?
Or would that be too soon for a sex-change Op?
1-week is a long time without a penis...
(07-04-2016, 06:34 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 02:48 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Those clumsy bastards can't beat a shit.

I'm sure Wolfsburg are so happy Real Madrid is not "a shit"?

So Chiki, you'll be watching the 2nd leg as Chikita, I suppose?
Or would that be too soon for a sex-change Op?
1-week is a long time without a penis...

He didn't say he was going for a sex change. He said he would turn himself into a Eunuch. Probably for the best. Would enhance his singing career...
Haha. Next user name. Chikito.eunuch.
Wolfsburg will get blown away in Madrid (I hope I'm wrong). Madrid got lucky they have drawn Wolfsburg, even Man City would put this tie to bed if they would played them. Draxler was a beast.
Don, we are very shit as a result of Florentino way to run the club. How ever, I think will get through without many problems XD

I am making business with the pink Devils to swap Draxler for Ronaldo XD so you and Hans and your Munich bitches go to put the nose in other business. XD
You'll sell Ronaldo for 45m and buy Draxler for 80m lol
45? No way XD...75 millions and surely PSG would pay 100. The thing is Florentino is going to give him to PSG for less in order to get privileges in the Middle East to get some contacts for his company.