Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone??
Glasssgi.
Well I've seen more life in a tramps vest Aw
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Nothing to brag about this season, Molly. Our respective teams all came up short(except Bayern, and we all know it's a one horse race over there)
Maybe the Euros will spice this place up a bit
I am looking forward to seeing some good memorable Euro matches can't wait!
This place is like a Ghost Town Caritas_09
Unfortunately I've been too busy recently to get involved here. I won't shut the place down just yet as I hope to have more time in the next few months, let's see if things pick up.

I was looking to do some promotion too but can't really concentrate on any of it just yet!
(23-05-2016, 12:43 PM)AG86 Wrote: Unfortunately I've been too busy recently to get involved here. I won't shut the place down just yet as I hope to have more time in the next few months, let's see if things pick up.

I was looking to do some promotion too but can't really concentrate on any of it just yet!

You can't help being busy AG, work comes first..but where are all our other members? if they're working during the day they arn't at night..also it would be a shame to shut it down.

There's plenty of activity while the matches are on day and night, so do we have to wait till the season starts again before things pick up?
Maybe the Euros will bring about some debate!
It normally slows down around February when Arsenals season finishes
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(23-05-2016, 12:43 PM)AG86 Wrote: Unfortunately I've been too busy recently to get involved here. I won't shut the place down just yet as I hope to have more time in the next few months, let's see if things pick up.

What's the craic with Aussie?
Don't see much of the chap at all these days