Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone??
no time at the moment. will be back to post more in May
Talking about May XD, Ehhh Hans, do you know a cicty called Kassel or something like that there in Germany?
No problem at all.
As soon as Leicester falters and the cream that is us Gooners, rises to the top, this forum will become very, very active
In other words, this place is dead then, Don?
(04-04-2016, 01:43 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: I am like God, Molly. I am everywhere.

[Image: real-madrid-in-my-heart.jpeg]
(06-04-2016, 09:20 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Talking about May XD, Ehhh Hans, do you know a cicty called Kassel or something like that there in Germany?
Sure. A few friends of mine studied there.
Second ugliest city I know, right after neighboring town Giessen.
Quite good art university though and the famous documenta
(06-04-2016, 03:37 PM)Rotimi Wrote: In other words, this place is dead then, Don?

Yes...for you, mate
Those of us who believe in miracles will be on here telling everyone, we knew Leicester would collapse.
(07-04-2016, 06:45 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 03:37 PM)Rotimi Wrote: In other words, this place is dead then, Don?

Yes...for you, mate
Those of us who believe in miracles will be on here telling everyone, we knew Leicester would collapse.

Miracles? Your quota ran out with your FA cup loss. We too believe in Miracles, hence our hope for Leicester becoming Champions!
(06-04-2016, 11:07 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:20 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Talking about May XD, Ehhh Hans, do you know a cicty called Kassel or something like that there in Germany?

Ok Thanks. So Iguess that town got some decent pubs and nightlife and that's it.
(06-04-2016, 11:07 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:

Never been to Glasgow then?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!