Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone??
Dj Dj It's quiet on here, I thought that there would be more comments on here about the Matches played over the weekend. Scratch
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
They're all fed up because none of their teams will be winning the league, or any other trophies this year.
I am like God, Molly. I am everywhere.
Thank God you're NOT him though.
(04-04-2016, 10:36 AM)Molly Wrote: Dj Dj It's quiet on here, I thought that there would be more comments on here about the Matches played over the weekend. Scratch

To be honest Molly I think that everyone is disappointed and frustrated at their teams efforts this season. fair play to Leicester but every other contender (no not including the prima donnas at my club) has been so inconsistent it's hard to know what to say
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Well I suppose you've got a point there TEL..and as for Leicester they deserve to win the PL..good luck to them. Smile
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
It's dead, bring on the Euros!!
(04-04-2016, 04:21 PM)AG86 Wrote: It's dead, bring on the Euros!!

Yeah, so we can moan about how shit we are again  Caritas_05
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
You don't need the Euros to do tat again, Tel. It happens every other match you play
Holland have got more chance of winning it than England.