Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V Holland
Milner as captain????????
Hope Barkley & Vardy start with Vardy partnering Sturridge. Can't understand why he would pick Cahill to captain the side then drop him to the bench for the next game.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Friendlies init!!
(29-03-2016, 10:25 AM)AG86 Wrote: Friendlies init!!
But surely he should be preparing for the Euro's mate not fucking about any more. I'd have played the same team apart from Sturridge for Welbeck and Barkley for Henderson
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I did'nt see the Germany v England match but from what I've heard it was a good game, I hear Vardy was brilliant..

Maybe the changes are to give others a chance to see how they perform..I suppose the best way to do it is in a friendly.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
The clumsy Englanders owned the clumsy Germans lol yeayyyy lol 2-3 What happened Hans?
Hans is still crying...
You put the carrot in the nose of the German donkey to make them run (2-0) until you bossy them with three goals to leave the things clear enough lol

Hans, what happened? lol
I'm not Hans but England won it very deserved.
Erm, isn't this about the Holland game. Back to normal I'm afraid, and Holland are a poor side too. I felt for Stones and Danny Rose and I hope Rose gets the nod at left back
What? You want me to comment on a friendly? We thought we'd won it and then gave it away. I don't mind tbh.
We've embarrassed you enough in actual tournaments.
Also, we've won against Italy for the first time in over 20 years, so that makes me much more happy.

And frankly, we've bee shit since the WC. Can't remember a single convincing game. Löw's new assistant is probably bad, and yet he got the job because he's Swabian. ANOTHER SWABIAN.

I don't see us as favourites in the Euros. we'll get out of the group I guess since with the new format it's become practically impossible to mess up so badly.

But we won't win it.

France are better. England are possibly better. I see England as favourites along with France this time.