Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's getting worse.
Brussels: At Least 26 Dead, Over 100 Injured After Explosions at Airport and Metro Station

A suicide attack at the airport Tuesday was followed by an explosion at Maalbeek station, near the EU's main buildings. Residents have been urged to stay home and most public facilities are closed.

R.I.P. those poor souls who got caught up in this...
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
(22-03-2016, 02:14 PM)Molly Wrote: Brussels: At Least 26 Dead, Over 100 Injured After Explosions at Airport and Metro Station

A suicide attack at the airport Tuesday was followed by an explosion at Maalbeek station, near the EU's main buildings. Residents have been urged to stay home and most public facilities are closed.

R.I.P. those poor souls who got caught up in this...

For once, I concur R.I.P
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I just hope and pray they don't target Heathrow/Gatwick and/or any of the Underground Stations..
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
They will but we have the best intelligence in the world apart from the Israelis
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
You think? It's going to take more than the best intelligence in the world to stop these bastards. Governments need to start doing what they have to do to stop shit like this from becoming a regular occurrence and the people need to start making it nigh on impossible for these guys to fester in their communities. The problem is too much politics is involved in matters like these. Besides, the very thing the western governments swore to uphold is the same thing Making these bastards bolder; fundamental human rights.
They know they are probably going to be treated fairly and hiumanely if/when they get caught. Anybody with strong enough convictions won't mind having a go, as long as the consequences of those actions is time in your prisons. Its a crazy word we live in at the moment and as far as I can see, political correctness isn't helping anybody
With all the impotent governments my own included who don't have the balls to go in, do the job, do it properly and move on we have retired military experts and merc's in the world who are in need of employment and would most certainly be in a position to take out the hierarchy in Raqqa, Syria. The Isis virus must be eradicated from the face of this world.  Caritas_24

As Russian President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin once said, "It is God's job to forgive this bastards, it's my job to deliver them to him." Amen my brother!
(23-03-2016, 09:51 PM)Rotimi Wrote: You think? It's going to take more than the best intelligence in the world to stop these bastards. Governments need to start doing what they have to do to stop shit like this from becoming a regular occurrence and the people need to start making it nigh on impossible for these guys to fester in their communities. The problem is too much politics is involved in matters like these. Besides, the very thing the western governments swore to uphold is the same thing Making these bastards bolder; fundamental human rights.
They know they are probably going to be treated fairly and hiumanely if/when they get caught. Anybody with strong enough convictions won't mind having a go, as long as the consequences of those actions is time in your prisons. Its a crazy word we live in at the moment and as far as I can see, political correctness isn't helping anybody

I know that ffs. All I said was we had the best intelligence in the world barring the Israelis. MEANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We stand A BETTER chance than most. Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz
Jesus Tel! You need to get back on your Meds! I'm not always looking to have an argument ffs! I was just pointing out how the best intelligence may not be enough, if other things aren't done properly
This is Islam for ya.

(24-03-2016, 08:39 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Jesus Tel! You need to get back on your Meds! I'm not always looking to have an argument ffs! I was just pointing out how the best intelligence may not be enough, if other things aren't done properly

I didn't realise I was off 'em Caritas_26 Maybe just up the dosage