Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar.
(31-03-2016, 10:21 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Two questions,one of them very stupid probably hehe.

Ok Hans, just curiosity. You have played Violin and guitar, did you adapt some violin technical skills to the guitar, I was wondering this because I want to buy a Bass guitar (Just some Gas for fun and some mojofunky shit XD) and I've seen some of them are fret-less like violins, so spring to mind this stupid question XD

TEL, Do you know the budget guitar branded as Vintage, I am going to Manchester in a few months and a mate told me to have a look this guitar.
All I know Chiki is that they do Les Paul and Stratocaster copies. Don't know anything about them though sorry mate
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Im pretty sure AG plays the pink oboe............ alot
Thanks Tel. I'll forget them. I see people rate them highly though.
(04-04-2016, 01:47 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Thanks Tel. I'll forget them. I see people rate them highly though.

Chiki I wouldn't discount them, their stuff looks tidy enough and very reasonably priced too
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Yeayy, Hardware and body look like well built. To me is all that matters.

Prince - purple

Chiki - pink

Perhaps model yourself on Prince but in all pink attire?

You could pull it off without such MASSIVE SPEND too

LOL
Suggestion for you, Chiki.

To the tune of Purple Rain....

We broke the record for Ronaldo
We broke the record for Gareth Bale
We only invest taxpayers money 
We only invest big money it is not MASSIVE SPEND

MASSIVE SPEND
MASSIVE SPEND

MASSIVE SPEND 
MASSIVE SPEND 

We only invest big money it is not MASSIVE SPEND

I picture you rocking Bernabau with this tune!
Jimi hendrix -- Machine Gun: The Fillmore East First Show will be a posthumous live album by the Band of Gypsys, documenting their December 31, 1969 performance at Fillmore East. Billy Cox and Buddy Miles accompany Hendrix. It will feature eleven songs recorded during their evening performance. The album is due to be released on September 30, 2016