Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar.
I bet playing the flute is your favourite pastime, pink dipper.

LOL

FANTASTIC
Redser,Tell us what you play apart from "la zambomba" like a monkey.
Perhaps try to get a gig in the Cavern club, pink dipper.
A sort of homecoming, so to speak.
(21-03-2016, 01:30 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Used to play violin, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards and a bit of drums. Now I play computer.

You're shit at that too
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
one of mine - https://soundcloud.com/cfctel/peaceful-easy-feeling
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
That is actually very good TEL..credit where its due, well done, I love The Eagles and that song is one of my favourites..nice easy listening, want a booking? lol
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Was that really Tel? Tel, did you really have anything to do with that?
(26-03-2016, 02:59 PM)Molly Wrote: That is actually very good TEL..credit where its due, well done, I love The Eagles and that song is one of my favourites..nice easy listening, want a booking? lol

That was done 10 years ago Molly. Thanks for the compliment though
(26-03-2016, 04:29 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Was that really Tel? Tel, did you really have anything to do with that?

yes Rots, it's me singing  Caritas_26 My mate's band in the States playing
(26-03-2016, 06:37 PM)TEL Wrote:
(26-03-2016, 04:29 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Was that really Tel? Tel, did you really have anything to do with that?

yes Rots, it's me singing  Caritas_26 My mate's band in the States playing

Oh yea? That's not half bad!