Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar.
I bet Chiki's group are more Frankie Goes To Hollywood than The Beatles.
I play a bit but I'm shit!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Like you are at everything else. No surprises there, really
Ehhh Tel, do you make some noise and distortion or what? Which guitar & amp do you use to disturb your neighbours?

The name of my group is " I will treat the Irish and Nigerian clowns cerebral paralysis with George Best Liver" and one of our songs is " Redser wants to play Rotimi Instrument because Africans get a huge one and Redser is too anxious to try one"
(21-03-2016, 11:20 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Ehhh Tel, do you make some noise and distortion or what? Which guitar & amp do you use to disturb your neighbours?

The name of my group is " I will treat the Irish and Nigerian clowns cerebral paralysis with George Best Liver" and one of our songs is " Redser wants to play Rotimi Instrument because Africans get a huge one and Redser is too anxious to try one"

Well if you're talking about my willy, I'll have you know it's tiny. I don't know where you people get that idea from! As for the rest of your post? TWAT!!!
I got more songs. I am a very prolific guitarista.
And a silly one at that
(21-03-2016, 11:20 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Ehhh Tel, do you make some noise and distortion or what? Which guitar & amp do you use to disturb your neighbours?

Another suggestion, pink dipper - my heart is in Scouseland.
Perhaps do this one acoustically, with some emotion.
Used to play violin, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards and a bit of drums. Now I play computer.
Voilá...a man from the Renaissance's.