Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Brexit
did anyone see Farage giving the MEPs a hard time this week

Yes, I did..good for him Smile
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
(30-06-2016, 11:13 PM)Molly Wrote: did anyone see Farage giving the MEPs a hard time this week

Yes, I did..good for him Smile
Me too  Caritas_05
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
The £ against $ highest it been for 7 years so I believe.
(17-07-2016, 05:52 PM)Molly Wrote: The £ against $ highest it been for 7 years so I believe.

Are you sure Molly? I saw it as 1.32
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(18-07-2016, 09:15 AM)TEL Wrote:
(17-07-2016, 05:52 PM)Molly Wrote: The £ against $ highest it been for 7 years so I believe.

Are you sure Molly? I saw it as 1.32

It was just something I read TEL, could be "paper talk"
I heard the post referendum scaremongering bs about the economy nosediving since the leave vote

what a load of shyte...diddums to big business fat cats
So the French have already started with their bollox then, massive hold ups at Dover due to French "security checks"
I can't understand why anyone joined the queue in Dover yesterday after the news/warnings given the day before...
apart from the numpties who wanted their selfie videos posted to BBC news that is