Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Brexit
(27-04-2016, 01:47 PM)AG86 Wrote: Well the Yanks have said they won't trade with us if we leave the EU but I don't really see what any of it has to do with them?? I'm happy for us to leave the EU and let Merkel run the show by herself.

What he actually said mate is that there would be no immediate trade AGREEMENT with the UK but it's possible that it could happen later on. That doesn't mean they won't trade with us AG
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I still think we should get out either way!
(28-04-2016, 12:00 PM)AG86 Wrote: I still think we should get out either way!

Me too..why did we join in the first place??
Was there anything wrong with the Common Market??
So as they say..if it ain't broken..don't fix it.. Ck
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]

Oh yes!!!!!!!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(28-04-2016, 04:04 PM)Molly Wrote:

Me too..why did we join in the first place??
Was there anything wrong with the Common Market??
So as they say..if it ain't broken..don't fix it.. Ck

All to do with France and Germany wanting other countries to subsidise them due to their delusions of Grandeur, getting too greedy and thinking that if they let 3rd world countries such as Albania, Greece and Romania in, it'll be one more vote (per country) and one step nearer to the European domination they have craved for centuries and far too blinkered to realise that along with that vote comes a MASSIVE burden.
I read something about the cost if you get out of Europe and It was very stupid article, In summary it says that you'll have to pay a tax of about one month your salary in 4 years, so let's suppose a 40k yearly salary, it's about a raise of 70 pounds per month in 4 years, this is like the regular CPI, anyway....the article didn't say how did they the calculation, so I guess is just bullshit to scare you.

I guess some press will say a lot of bullshit to scare all the pro-Brexit voters.

If find the article, I'll post it, but I don't think it's informative.
John Major suggests Brexit supporters 'should go to North Korea' lol

Be ready for the tones of bullshit lol

North Korea didn't bomb, Iraq, Syria or Yemen and don't have any Offshore shit under their government umbrella, by the way.
Scaremongering Chiki, big business don't want out because of the incentives they receive from brussels. One thing I don't know is who pays MEP's their salaries? Is it Europe or Britain?
One thing I don't know is who pays MEP's their salaries? Is it Europe or Britain? 

Fair point..yeah..WHO?
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
I vote out

the only time I'm pro Europe is during the Ryder Cup