Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Brexit
Yeah and we painted over all the road signs leading to London to confuse you lot. We're clever!

Oh right..is that so?.... so THATS why they had to use Blackpool Tower as a landmark..   Caritas_26
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Your government did organize relatively large scale evacuation from urban areas to the country, from coastal cities, etc., no? 

NO...As far as I'm aware Hans, it was mainly children that were evacuated..but many women went to work in the country as "Land Girls" including our future Queen.

As the prospect of war became increasingly likely, the government wanted to increase the amount of food grown within Britain. In order to grow more food, more help was needed on the farms and so the government started the Women's Land Army in June 1939.

The majority of the Land Girls already lived in the countryside but more than a third came from LONDON and the industrial cities of the north of England.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
(31-03-2016, 07:10 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(31-03-2016, 04:29 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Ok Hans but shouldn't be warned those Scot pro-Europeans whose voted not to exit of Britain mainly because of they would have exited of Europe if they voted bye Bye Britain?

Yes Britain exiting the EU should immediately lead to a new referendum on Scottish independence IMO.

Why? Everyone already knew there would be a referendum. The Sweaty's are fucked without us. Having to produce their own currency. Build up a health service which currently ENGLAND pay for and the English subsidise the sweaty's and the taff's so they enjoy free prescriptions. The majority of north sea oil is owned by foreigners  and there are only so many pine trees you can sell. I'm sure Europe could do without another Greece on their hands although you lot think you can run Europe politically cos you're shit at fighting!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
TTIP is a very bad excuse to vote for Brexit - The uardian (Nick Dearden)

The Guardian. I ate the G XD
We functioned perfectly fine without the EU. All the EU has done for us is create an open border policy and force us to bailout poor countries like Greece and, most likely at some point, will have to bail out Spain too who's economy is up shit creek.

Merkel and everyone else has tried to scaremonger us by saying that they won't trade with us. Do you think we care about buying German cars for example? We'll just look elsewhere and when we do it will be Merkel that comes crying to us trying to offer trade deals again!

Same thing with the Americans. We import billions of £££ each year from them, do you think they will not want to trade with us?

We hold the cards, as we've always done. We entered the EU knowing that it was going to turn to shit at some point, hence why we said no to the Euro currency.

The Norwegians are doing alright aren't they?
I completely agree you don't need the UE. You are much more dependent on Yanki army.
Well the Yanks have said they won't trade with us if we leave the EU but I don't really see what any of it has to do with them?? I'm happy for us to leave the EU and let Merkel run the show by herself.
From my views It's just a Yanki pose, they'll trade with you anyway. It's true that they don't need you either. For them is not a good idea to loose their backyard to EU, I guess.
True.
(27-04-2016, 11:48 AM)AG86 Wrote: We functioned perfectly fine without the EU. All the EU has done for us is create an open border policy and force us to bailout poor countries like Greece and, most likely at some point, will have to bail out Spain too who's economy is up shit creek.

Merkel and everyone else has tried to scaremonger us by saying that they won't trade with us. Do you think we care about buying German cars for example? We'll just look elsewhere and when we do it will be Merkel that comes crying to us trying to offer trade deals again!

Same thing with the Americans. We import billions of £££ each year from them, do you think they will not want to trade with us?

We hold the cards, as we've always done. We entered the EU knowing that it was going to turn to shit at some point, hence why we said no to the Euro currency.

The Norwegians are doing alright aren't they?

Very well put mate
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!