Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Brexit
well the Scots had their chance to become a proper country, away from this silly monarchy, and they blew it.
This is just my personal opinion.

I don't have a problem with Spanish..Polish..or whoever it is IF these people have been in England for a lot of years, and I mean a LOT of years if they are honest working people and NOT scroungers.. their kids may have been born here and by now they may probably have a British Passport..its whats coming in now that I don't agree with.

I feel sorry for the people who's homes/towns have be bombed..but WE especially London and major cities were nearly flattened in world war 2..did we run away to other countries?? NO..we fought and built our cities back up again..maybe they should do the same.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Is it that simple, Molly? I'm not saying you have to agree with the influx of refugees but to liken it to what happened to you guys in the war is a bit naive. The two scenarios are different. Yes they could have stayed and rebuilt but their Country isn't yet settled and you think they should rebuild? I haven't experienced anything like it but I have listened to people that experienced the civil war over here and a lot of them are yet to recover from it, at least mentally. All I'm saying is its not so easy to rebuild when you can't even stay in your country without getting bombed again
Ok Hans but shouldn't be warned those Scot pro-Europeans whose voted not to exit of Britain mainly because of they would have exited of Europe if they voted bye Bye Britain?

Molly, I know you are only xenophobic in Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Weekends but in Tuesday and Thursday we all know you are a nice lass who collects flowers in the park with your mates Kat and Bluemoon XD. But I am not discussing this thing XD.
I only said you have to face some consequences if you get out of Euorpe, good ones, bad ones or irrelevant ones. If you get out of Europe, Brits will be illegals in Spain, Germany and Slovenia and Spaniards, Germans and Slovenians will be illegals in the UK.

I think is very positive if you get out of Europe, amongst other things, one is because you are the yanki backyard for Europe and we can rethink Europe in a much better way without Brits-Yanks. Ehh Hans, why don't you Germans get out of Europe too? XD
The difference between English in Spain and Eastern Europeans here is that the English aren't costing the Spanish government money and driving wages down whereas the are thousands of eastern Europeans living rough here and claiming benefits while using the NHS and crippling it!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(31-03-2016, 12:55 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: well the Scots had their chance to become a proper country, away from this silly monarchy, and they blew it.

Don't you call our monarchy silly you sausage sucking simpleton. We can, you can't and if you do it again I'm gonna call hitler nasty names!  Caritas_18
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
xenophobic?  Chicki?

How wrong you are, I certainly am not against people from other countries..nor am I a Racist.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
(31-03-2016, 04:29 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Ok Hans but shouldn't be warned those Scot pro-Europeans whose voted not to exit of Britain mainly because of they would have exited of Europe if they voted bye Bye Britain?

Yes Britain exiting the EU should immediately lead to a new referendum on Scottish independence IMO.
(31-03-2016, 01:04 PM)Molly Wrote: I feel sorry for the people who's homes/towns have be bombed..but WE especially London and major cities were nearly flattened in world war 2..did we run away to other countries?? NO..we fought and built our cities back up again..maybe they should do the same.

First of all.

WHERE could you have run?! You're an island after all. Caritas_07

Second, it's not really comparable.

As Rotimi said, if there's a civil war, total collapse of state authority and rule of law, gangs and militia marauding and ruling your area where you live, it's a different scenario. It's understandable you would want to get out with your family.

Yes Britain was bombed, and suffered greatly. But you always had a functioning state. You had an intact country. Your government did organize relatively large scale evacuation from urban areas to the country, from coastal cities, etc., no?

In general, people don't flee their homeland and homes on a hunch. They flee if it is the last resort, for whatever it's worth.
(31-03-2016, 07:21 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(31-03-2016, 01:04 PM)Molly Wrote: I feel sorry for the people who's homes/towns have be bombed..but WE especially London and major cities were nearly flattened in world war 2..did we run away to other countries?? NO..we fought and built our cities back up again..maybe they should do the same.

First of all.

WHERE could you have run?! You're an island after all. Caritas_07

Second, it's not really comparable.

As Rotimi said, if there's a civil war, total collapse of state authority and rule of law, gangs and militia marauding and ruling your area where you live, it's a different scenario. It's understandable you would want to get out with your family.

Yes Britain was bombed, and suffered greatly. But you always had a functioning state. You had an intact country. Your government did organize relatively large scale evacuation from urban areas to the country, from coastal cities, etc., no?

In general, people don't flee their homeland and homes on a hunch. They flee if it is the last resort, for whatever it's worth.
Yeah and we painted over all the road signs leading to London to confuse you lot. We're clever!