Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Brexit
Good or not! that's the question.

Nearly of 1 million Brits will be illegals in Spain XD

Discuss.  Caritas_25
Get us out and I doubt those figures are anywhere near correct Chiki
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
More or less 1 million, about 800 thousands in 2014 census-taking, figures said 898000. Probably more than 1'5 million.

Anyway, the figures are not really important because this "silly" thing is just one of the many consequences of your Brexit.

Positives & negatives.
Sorry chili, read it wrong
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I vote out.

I fear Frantic that ALL the lazy leftard don't know shit arseholes will be voting to stay in so as not to upset their cosy little benefit scrounging lives
How many Spanish in the UK will be illegals?
(30-03-2016, 10:40 AM)AG86 Wrote: How many Spanish in the UK will be illegals?

Four!!!!!!!!
(26-03-2016, 11:52 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: I vote out.

So do I.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Is the same for the Spaniards living in Britain, Spaniards immigrants will be illegals too, It's reciprocal. And most of the students will go to Ireland to learn English instead.

Comical, the Scots who are very pro-Europeans, will be double fucked if they put them out of Europe. XD