Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V Watford
Even with what was plainly obvious a referee afraid to upset the home club and should've also quite obviously been a man down in the first half, Wenger proves just how inept his manegerial skills are these days and how inept the Islington scum really are
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I was far too busy enjoying myself on the golf course bathed in sunshine to watch this one but have just seen the highlights

can't beat a local derby in the FA Cup & what a great game/atmosphere it appeared to be...
with plenty of attacking play that produced 3 good goals & dramatic goal mouth action to the end

all good Cup runs come to an end at some time & this one will be remembered as one of the best but just like in the Champions League this season Arsenal lasted longer than Chelsea in the FA Cup too

Caritas_07
(14-03-2016, 05:16 AM)Southside Wrote: I was far too busy enjoying myself on the golf course bathed in sunshine to watch this one but have just seen the highlights

can't beat a local derby in the FA Cup & what a great game/atmosphere it appeared to be...
with plenty of attacking play that produced 3 good goals & dramatic goal mouth action to the end

all good Cup runs come to an end at some time & this one will be remembered as one of the best but just like in the Champions League this season Arsenal lasted longer than Chelsea in the FA Cup too

Caritas_07

You know that the game was played at Emirates right?
(14-03-2016, 09:34 AM)bayern Wrote:
(14-03-2016, 05:16 AM)Southside Wrote: I was far too busy enjoying myself on the golf course bathed in sunshine to watch this one but have just seen the highlights

Caritas_07

You know that the game was played at Emirates right?
I think she thought Bournemouth were playing
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
lol
Haven't seen any of it, don't really care, on to next season and a new manager please.

Diego Simeone??
Simoene? Now that's some scary prospect! Mou, Pep, Klopp and Diego in the same league? The press conferences would sell out if they charged entry fees!
(14-03-2016, 06:12 PM)AG86 Wrote: Haven't seen any of it, don't really care, on to next season and a new manager please.

Diego Simeone??

Not a bad shout that H
Why would Simeone leave Atletico for Arsenal?

Not going to happen.

Can't see Wenger leaving anyway, he's got another year (or two?) of contract, right?
You just won't let us enjoy the hypothetical thought for a bit? You must be the life of the party!