Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2. in BuLi vs 2. in PL
(13-03-2016, 04:25 PM)bayern Wrote:
(13-03-2016, 04:18 PM)Rotimi Wrote:
(13-03-2016, 04:08 PM)bayern Wrote:
(13-03-2016, 04:02 PM)Rotimi Wrote:
(13-03-2016, 03:26 PM)bayern Wrote: The league title was way gone when he came.

And it wasn't gone when Hiddink came this season? Do you see him sacrificing one for the other? That's why you have Chelsea out of every tournament in March. They started poorly and stupidly(or naively) thought they could manage to get something from everything
 "They were weak and naive"!
I really don't get your point. So you're saying they should concentrate on CL only even if they get relegated? Or they should use the quality that they have and try to qualy for Europe?

I said they started poorly and thought they could salvage their season on all fronts(top four finish while at least going farther than  the Round of 16 in the Champions league). I didn't call them weak and the naivety was an option to them being stupid, if you will.
That post was in comparison to when Benitez came and concentrated solely on the Europa League and duly won. Mind you, it's not a surefire way of winning g a tournament but it does boost your chances considerably.
 The weak and naive was quote from Wenger and a joke.

Sorry, I "zizn't zee it"
Nice.
Well, I try...
So Bilbao outplayed United in the pitch from start to finish in 180 minute, and United is better than Bilbao? lol

Dortmund outdid Spurs like knife over butter. Easy. And Spurs did their best while surely Dortmund played with the third gear.
It's just one game. We beat Bayern 2-0 and were the better team but then what happened in Munich?

I think the Spuds will put up a stiffer test at WHL but even so, Tel is right that English clubs don't perceive the EL as particularly worthwhile.
(15-03-2016, 06:18 PM)AG86 Wrote: It's just one game. We beat Bayern 2-0 and were the better team but then what happened in Munich?

I think the Spuds will put up a stiffer test at WHL but even so, Tel is right that English clubs don't perceive the EL as particularly worthwhile.

???
(15-03-2016, 06:18 PM)AG86 Wrote: It's just one game. We beat Bayern 2-0 and were the better team but then what happened in Munich?

I probably would agree with you as well only you chucked in "perceive" knowing I wouldn't have a clue what it meant  Caritas_26

Damn you and your posh words Caritas_32
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!