Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colours
I'm messing about with the colours by the way lol
I'm going with blue/white/black because I found that orange too harsh! I'll change it back if no one likes it...
We've noticed lol

Surprised you've gone for "Chelsea" Blue.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Yeah it did occur to me that it's Chelsea colours but to be honest, I like blue... Caritas_03
So do I AG..but seeing as we are "Reds" and "Blue's" on here what about mixing them together..a nice Purple lol
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
To be fair I looked at purple as well but didn't like any of the colours I came up with!
It's not Chelsea blue it's Tory blue. Can't use red cos of the commie bastards! Caritas_24
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I don't like red really although I do love the Arse!
No, you love it UP the arse.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(07-08-2015, 02:58 PM)AG86 Wrote: I'm going with blue/white/black because I found that orange too harsh! I'll change it back if no one likes it...

Instead of a color scheme can you do a revolving photographic outlay of stadiums or aerial shots of the stadia and neighborhoods? Or even various crowd shots with these arenas?

[Image: 63754502.jpg]