Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool v Man. Utd.
(09-03-2016, 05:43 PM)AG86 Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 04:55 PM)TEL Wrote: How the "mighty" have fallen springs to mind

You can talk! Champions to relegation fodder in just a few months, it's the Chelsea way!

Twatty, we're STILL champions, something you haven't seen since you stopped wetting your bed
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Who says he's stopped?
Plus by the way, you always stated Chelsea were a small club so that's the mighty bit blown out of the water you 4 eyed ginger mongtard!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
But you ARE a small club
(10-03-2016, 06:37 AM)Rotimi Wrote: But you ARE a small club

What the fuck would you know
Haha!
(09-03-2016, 11:33 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Who says he's stopped?

Caritas_05 Caritas_05
(10-03-2016, 09:23 AM)TEL Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 06:37 AM)Rotimi Wrote: But you ARE a small club

What the fuck would you know

That you're an itsy bitsy club?
Bullied and battered, from start to finish.
By a very average football side, might I add.
(11-03-2016, 02:24 PM)Redser Wrote: Bullied and battered, from start to finish.
By a very average football side, might I add.

There's not much outstanding about the prem sides anymore mate to be honest. Tottenham are probably the best side and they ain't anything to shout about. Money has turned the prem into a haven for lazy cunts and money grabbers I'm afraid