Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal v Hull
We scored 4 goals, this in itself is a miracle, the fact that we then went on to not concede any and then win the game is like the work of GOD.

Watford at home in the quarter finals this weekend.

Can we make it 3 in a row??
(09-03-2016, 10:28 AM)AG86 Wrote: We scored 4 goals, this in itself is a miracle, the fact that we then went on to not concede any and then win the game is like the work of GOD.

Watford at home in the quarter finals this weekend.

Can we make it 3 in a row??

You were doing so well until you mentioned the G word
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I don't remember call you 'gay' at any point.

Although if I did it would be 100% true!!
(09-03-2016, 11:43 AM)AG86 Wrote: I don't remember call you 'gay' at any point.

Although if I did it would be 100% true!!
You calling me gay is just, well - GAY!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Don't tell me you clowns, after ALL THOSE YEARS, are going to bottle the league against Leicester and Spurs, but then will win the goddamn FA CUP again for a third time.

Just go kill yourselves now
I would take the FA Cup for a 3rd time after the crap this season has dished up for us, would probably take 4th too!
(09-03-2016, 01:35 PM)AG86 Wrote: I would take the FA Cup for a 3rd time after the crap this season has dished up for us, would probably take 4th too!
That's cos you've been brainwashed into accepting 2nd (or 4th) best you plum!
Yes I'm one of those numpties that buys into the PR crap I get fed by Arsenal...
Nope, stuck like this I'm afraid...
(09-03-2016, 05:38 PM)AG86 Wrote: Yes I'm one of those numpties that buys into the PR crap I get fed by Arsenal...
It's ok for you. I'm one of the numpties that buys into the PR crap I get fed by YOU  Caritas_09