Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Leicester!
(29-02-2016, 08:13 AM)papajack Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 02:16 AM)Rotimi Wrote: What happened in that league cup Final, Paps?

Lost on penalties to a great team, no shame in that.

I knew you would say that. Point is you lost. And you too hardly ever show up until something comical happens to United. Funny thing is you don't even mention anything about Liverpool until you're prompted by somebody. Makes me wonder about your allegiances. You're the most detached Liverpool fan I know. You probably don't support them but you just claim you do to rile up United fans online Caritas_05
(28-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote: Haha you goony muppets were creamin ya pants over welbeck scoring a later winner the other week, anyone would of thought you had the league in the bag with all the cringy carry on........................................................

now you're all cryin into your beer mugs Caritas_32

same old story...........

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

ill be delighted if spurs or liecester win it.
Look who's back?? The biggest cunt of all after one poxy win. What a loathsome piece of shit!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(29-02-2016, 08:46 AM)Rotimi Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 02:16 AM)Rotimi Wrote: What happened in that league cup Final, Paps?

I knew you would say that. Point is you lost. And you too hardly ever show up until something comical happens to United. Funny thing is you don't even mention anything about Liverpool until you're prompted by somebody. Makes me wonder about your allegiances. You're the most detached Liverpool fan I know. You probably don't support them but you just claim you do to rile up United fans online Caritas_05

I been on here regularly this season including when Utd beat Liverpool both times. Nothing comical happened to Utd yesterday and I was here. This is the only forum I talk on regarding Utd.
(29-02-2016, 09:02 AM)TEL Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote: Haha you goony muppets were creamin ya pants over welbeck scoring a later winner the other week, anyone would of thought you had the league in the bag with all the cringy carry on........................................................

now you're all cryin into your beer mugs Caritas_32

same old story...........

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

ill be delighted if spurs or liecester win it.
Look who's back?? The biggest cunt of all after one poxy win. What a loathsome piece of shit!

Well he rarely has a chance to show up as United isn't winning a lot. In that apect he's a true United fan.
(29-02-2016, 12:05 PM)papajack Wrote:

I been on here regularly this season including when Utd beat Liverpool both times. Nothing comical happened to Utd yesterday and I was here. This is the only forum I talk on regarding Utd.

Good for you then! You showed up just so you can laugh at Bobby, eh? How wonderful!
(29-02-2016, 12:23 PM)Rotimi Wrote:

Good for you then! You showed up just so you can laugh at Bobby, eh? How wonderful!

That cunt needs laughing at. Glory hunting wanker
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!

Ok
Cant believe you goonymugs are crying over 1 defeat. Anyone can lose at the home of the gloryhunters. You lot can still win the league. Would hate you to do it but its still posible
(29-02-2016, 02:05 PM)TEL Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 08:13 AM)papajack Wrote: Lost on penalties to a great team, no shame in that.

That cunt needs laughing at. Glory hunting wanker

I'm a glory hunting wanker too and u don't see you laughing at me
(29-02-2016, 02:29 PM)zero Wrote: Cant believe you goonymugs are crying over 1 defeat. Anyone can lose at the home of the gloryhunters. You lot can still win the league. Would hate you to do it but its still posible
Mate like I've ALWAYS said, scummers and Brentford fans, the worst in London