Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Leicester!
(28-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote: Haha you goony muppets were creamin ya pants over welbeck scoring a later winner the other week, anyone would of thought you had the league in the bag with all the cringy carry on........................................................

now you're all cryin into your beer mugs Caritas_32

same old story...........

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

ill be delighted if spurs or liecester win it.
Looks like they will. That's what makes it so hard to swallow this time around.

I can do being thrashed by Bayern or Barcelona hell I can even do be beaten by depleted Utd or Chelsea sides as they are still good clubs going through a rough patch I can do throwing away 11 point leads to Utd in the mid 00's with a shit load of injuries and the genius mind games by Alex Ferguson on Wenger.

What I can't do is Utd, Chelsea, City basically sitting round a table and saying. "Hey let's let Arsenal win the league this year we feel sorry for them let them just have that 1 moment again" then we fking bottle it with players like Ozil, Cech & Sanchez here this I can't take surely this just tells us all Wenger can't do it even when gifted on a plate.

Congrats on the win deserved but I see this coming a week ago. And van Gaal when he feel on the floor highlight of the match he is a funny guy.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ozil, Cech & Alexis demand transfers they deserve better.

(28-02-2016, 05:45 PM)FRANTIC Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote: Haha you goony muppets were creamin ya pants over welbeck scoring a later winner the other week, anyone would of thought you had the league in the bag with all the cringy carry on........................................................

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

I can do being thrashed by Bayern or Barcelona hell I can even do be beaten by depleted Utd or Chelsea sides as they are still good clubs going through a rough patch I can do throwing away 11 point leads to Utd in the mid 00's with a shit load of injuries and the genius mind games by Alex Ferguson on Wenger.

What I can't do is Utd, Chelsea, City basically sitting round a table and saying. "Hey let's let Arsenal win the league this year we feel sorry for them let them just have that 1 moment again" then we fking bottle it with players like Ozil, Cech & Sanchez here this I can't take surely this just tells us all Wenger can't do it even when gifted on a plate.

Congrats on the win deserved but I see this coming a week ago. And van Gaal when he feel on the floor highlight of the match he is a funny guy.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ozil, Cech & Alexis demand transfers they deserve better.

Frantic, you were the only scummer mouthing off about winning the Prem
Normal fans realise that Arsenal just aren't good enough and you're manager is WAY past it
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(28-02-2016, 05:45 PM)FRANTIC Wrote:

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

Utd win and look who turns up. I guess u were busy on all the days Utd didn't win like against Sunderland.

As for u laughing at Arsenal fans for creaming their pants when they beat Leicester, thats rich coming from u!
IF.... I'd never attend a game again. I mean that feeling just wouldn't be beaten...

Good god

Stop this
What happened in that league cup Final, Paps?
I'm annoyed Walcott got played again when he has done fuck all for most of the season, I forgot he was even on the pitch. Play anyone up top rather then him and play Campbell on the wing instead. It's too bad Rogers isn't still at Liverpool as he probably would of bought Walcott if we sold him, now I don't think anyone will buy him.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
Van gaal can nut he'll probably be sacked before the transfer window opens.
(29-02-2016, 02:16 AM)Rotimi Wrote: What happened in that league cup Final, Paps?

Lost on penalties to a great team, no shame in that.
(28-02-2016, 11:40 PM)Spurs218 Wrote: IF.... I'd never attend a game again. I mean that feeling just wouldn't be beaten...

Good god

Stop this

Fair play to you and all my Tottenham supporting mates, it will be well deserved if you win the league this season. 

That doesn't mean I'll be rooting for you though!

Can't believe Arsenal have bottled it again, utterly tragic performance...