Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Leicester!
After our result against United, its over for us, absolutely pathetic display. 

Just don't let Tottenham win please, god that would be horrific
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
Shocking.

League is over Leicester or Spurs for the league just let that settle in for a minute. In a season where Chelsea, Utd, City don't compete for the league Wenger and Arsenal hand it to bitter rivals Spurs or a Leicester side who were battling relegation last season.

Wenger can not win the League if Asenal were the only side in it.

So disappointed not even angry just disappointed.

That was a piss poor match. Maybe understandable from United view with 3/4 of unknown players playing, but what did Arsenal show today - what means to be a loser.
(28-02-2016, 05:04 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Shocking.

League is over Leicester or Spurs for the league just let that settle in for a minute. In a season where Chelsea, Utd, City don't compete for the league Wenger and Arsenal hand it to bitter rivals Spurs or a Leicester side who were battling relegation last season.

1 month back you were saying he's a king.
It's the things like selecting a nonexistence Walcott ahead of Campbell that baffles me.

Ozil and Sanchez will leave here soon. Wenger has refused to build the team around them he continues to play a one season wonder Ramsey who is shit and totally inept. We should of demolished this Utd side today we made them look like the old Utd when Next week they will just drop more points again.

(28-02-2016, 05:06 PM)bayern Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 05:04 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Shocking.

1 month back you were saying he's a king.
When did I say that. Get your facts straight before making comments like that you fking prat.

Haha you goony muppets were creamin ya pants over welbeck scoring a later winner the other week, anyone would of thought you had the league in the bag with all the cringy carry on........................................................

now you're all cryin into your beer mugs Caritas_32

same old story...........

#BOTTLEJOBS

#PRETENDERS

ill be delighted if spurs or liecester win it.
Quote:FRANTIC
I remember back in the day on SOl how Yolks, Paps & Bobby used to say only Vermaelan would get into the Utd team the rest are useless looking back I'd have to agree Fabregas, Nasri, Denilson, Eboue, RVP, Bendtner not worth a carrot but how the tables have turned now.

I remember D53, Allin & Senseone used to say it's the 10 year plan once that is paid off we'll be a force I used to think they were chatting complete utter bollox them huge fees for Adebayor, Toure, Fabregas where was the money going I was sure the board were fleecing the club.

Looks like they were right the whole time exactly 10 years pass we spent £42,500.000 on one player and won a major Trophy and being optimistic might win the Premier League this year too.

Still think the same?
Wenger really doesn't have any excuses anymore, money use to be his get out of jail card but Tottenham and Leicester are both doing better and spending around the same if not less then us.

If we don't win the league this season then Wenger will never win it again and he should do the right thing and leave, we need a fresh start because this is the same rubbish all over again.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
(28-02-2016, 05:19 PM)bayern Wrote:
Quote:FRANTIC
I remember back in the day on SOl how Yolks, Paps & Bobby used to say only Vermaelan would get into the Utd team the rest are useless looking back I'd have to agree Fabregas, Nasri, Denilson, Eboue, RVP, Bendtner not worth a carrot but how the tables have turned now.

I remember D53, Allin & Senseone used to say it's the 10 year plan once that is paid off we'll be a force I used to think they were chatting complete utter bollox them huge fees for Adebayor, Toure, Fabregas where was the money going I was sure the board were fleecing the club.

Looks like they were right the whole time exactly 10 years pass we spent £42,500.000 on one player and won a major Trophy and being optimistic might win the Premier League this year too.

Still think the same?
Nothing there saying Wenger is a king you complete Cunt. I said the teams have turned a corner and buying quality players. My argument is in a season where Utd, Chelsea & City say here Arsenal have the league this year we can't be bothered we let Spurs and Liecester fight for it. 

The club may have more money now and challenge better then they did but clearly Wenger is not up to it. So read my posts properly before you drag them up from their graves you compete inept total utter fking Bellend. Go ang get your willy wet before chatting to me