Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea v. P.S.G.
Fecking terrible foul by Obi Wan Mikel, this pr1ck then has no balls when standing on the wall, turns his back and deflects Ibra's shot in for the Parisiens. You just can't make this shyte up! 

Then he scores!!! I love Obi Wan.  Caritas_05
2-1 gives you every chance to go through.
(17-02-2016, 09:47 AM)bayern Wrote: 2-1 gives you every chance to go through.

In theory yes... In all reality well we will find out won't we. JT will be back and Zorro Costa's nose for the goal will be sharper. It can be done. The Qatari Sheikh's would have a fit if PSG fell short in London.
I'm sure Paris will score so you'll have to score more Caritas_05
(17-02-2016, 03:59 PM)bayern Wrote: I'm sure Paris will score so you'll have to score more Caritas_05

I would tend to agree with you on this Bayern. We aren't playing MKDons or Newcastle when they meet at the Bridge. I really hope that Frantic picks PSG in the next match.
(17-02-2016, 06:27 PM)Referee Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 03:59 PM)bayern Wrote: I'm sure Paris will score so you'll have to score more Caritas_05

I would tend to agree with you on this Bayern. We aren't playing MKDons or Newcastle when they meet at the Bridge. I really hope that Frantic picks PSG in the next match.

I hope you do too mate
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
hahaha
(17-02-2016, 06:56 PM)TEL Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 06:27 PM)Referee Wrote:

I hope you do too mate

[Image: 1ZZQ0.gif]

Clearly Tel, the lads while under the negative influence of the Portuguese charlatan were so distraught from his ineptness this season they were incapable of following suit on my time honored predictions.
Ref your predictions are woeful. You've got one win right but got the score wrong
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(18-02-2016, 09:25 AM)TEL Wrote: Ref your predictions are woeful. You've got one win right but got the score wrong

Regrettably, you are mistaken, my predictions are spot on 74% of the time I just don't broadcast all of the real time intellectual property because of time constraints. I hope that clarifies things for you.   Caritas_57