Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
Fucking Marseilles.

Tut tut Bayern, a bit more than a week for a demolition job, I'll feel sorry for Christos, he is a nice lad after all.

The two peasants look like a couple of 4 years old fanboys lol
Now now La Chiki...don't get your Tanga's in a twist... Caritas_16

''Demolition''  loool   if that doesn't jinx Franco Madrid ...then surely nothin will  Caritas_58
Bayern, How shit not to be in Belgrade...Arrrrrgggh. Have you been there?

The only shin these mancs committed, was to reply all our trolling towards United and you telling us that you want to see how Liverpool win this thing because you don't like these two mancs....you are 2 years old instead of 4...XD
A little word to the wise ...my little Iberian  nincompoop... Los Blanco's  are getting nil   pois round these parts   Caritas_05  

Si...  sin fuckin puntos  Biggrin
(17-05-2018, 01:22 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Bayern, How shit not to be in Belgrade...Arrrrrgggh. Have you been there?

The only shin these mancs committed, was to reply all our trolling towards United and you telling us that you want to see how Liverpool win this thing because you don't like these two mancs....you are 2 years old instead of 4...XD

Don't remember if I ever was there, if I was it was still when we were under Yugoslavia and I were too young to remember. Firstly CSKA will kill you and next week Liverpool.
lol
Tut Tut mate. We are going to demolish CSKA too.
You guys were much more cooler when you were under Tito XD

Having visited many towns in Europe, can't believe never been there in Belgrade.
I prefer this way, older people prefered Tito but I say fuck him.
Older people wise people. XD

I got Chacho Rodriguez t-shirt...bloody he'll XD. I say fuck Florentino.

Ps: My quick reply does not work...arrrrrg
Go Fenerbahce. Caritas_05