Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
It's Liverpool after all! They're like the own goal of football teams...
Bournemouth's always had a leaky defence too but Liverpool's is currently the laughing stock of the league & more importantly to us this forum!!
pretty defensive looking line-up for Madrid tonight with 3 holding midfielders making it look more like a 7-2-1 formation

I expect they'll struggle to score against Tottenham without Bale
Liverpool are shyte
just as I thought

Madrid couldn't score from open play & Tottenham win the game on away goals!!
Madrid did the job, at the beginning of the season RM always play with the 3rd gear and even so, Benzema missed a couple of goals, the fact all the goals were scored by Madrid XD. Spurs did the job either, both are in the next stages. Very good that Sánchez, I wanted to see eriksen and have not seen anything special, Kane is fine but not a Super Star, he is not MBappé, Asensio or any other real future talent. A bit better than Rooney, but that's not difficult.

Liverpool gave their supporters another night of a lot of fun and exciting football, again. Seville got smashed by those Russians, the same guys some people thought should be smashed easily by Liverpool.

Solid City did the job against a decent team.

Tonight, United will torture Neutrals and Chelsea will have a tough game. This group is going to be the tough one.

Barcelona, Bayern and Juve...will have the job done.
(18-10-2017, 10:47 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Madrid did the job, at the beginning of the season RM always play with the 3rd gear and even so, Benzema missed a couple of goals, the fact all the goals were scored by Madrid XD. Spurs did the job either, both are in the next stages. Very good that Sánchez, I wanted to see eriksen and have not seen anything special, Kane is fine but not a Super Star, he is not MBappé, Asensio or any other real future talent. A bit better than Rooney, but that's not difficult.

Liverpool gave their supporters another night of a lot of fun and exciting football, again. Seville got smashed by those Russians, the same guys some people thought should be smashed easily by Liverpool.

Solid City did the job against a decent team.

Tonight, United will torture Neutrals and Chelsea will have a tough game. This group is going to be the tough one.

Barcelona, Bayern and Juve...will have the job done.

What a lovely assessment! And to think you got all that from just one game, just lovely!
I got the talent to see real talent just in a wink.
To be honest Asensio fell of the radar since those magic moments against Barcelona in Supercup.
Asensio like MBappe are Canelita fina, man. They are not like Alaba lol

I think Kane is going to be good, specially if he is not be coached by an English manager.

Rashford and Martial have ruined their careers in United under Mou, specially Martial.