Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
Well I'm not defending him, I think he did a poor job, mostly on transfer market. His team is good to watch going forward but at the back they're a joke.
Fair enough. I was just I was just corroborating what states was saying about the double standards regarding Klopp and Wenger. You just kinda get the feeling the media are giving him a pass where they would have crucified other managers for the same performances...
this has turned into a great thread & given me plenty of laughs so cheers to everyone involved

I'm off to watch England beat Slovenia now for another laugh but if somehow they don't there'll only be one person to blame & it'll be that bespectacled donut at Liverpool called Klopp

Caritas_07
You like it or not, we all at the end of the day want to watch a funny game and not a conservative shit to play not to loose.
(05-10-2017, 06:58 PM)Southside Wrote: this has turned into a great thread & given me plenty of laughs so cheers to everyone involved

I'm off to watch England beat Slovenia now for another laugh but if somehow they don't there'll only be one person to blame & it'll be that bespectacled donut at Liverpool called Klopp

Caritas_07

Hahahaha! I'm with you on that score! And if by some chance you beat them, we'll still blame Slovenia's loss on the yellow-teethed German Caritas_05
left it late but worth the wait & Scotland won too so Slovenia can kiss the World Cup goodbye!!

Harry Kane for Prime Minister
I just read Skrtel scored an own goal to give Scotland the win so obviously Klopp's to blame for that too as he's an ex Liverpool defender
So a poor 1-0 against Slovenia, kane in a late one. lol

Klopp wanted to have the Scot Liverpool fanbase happy, he is a genius.
call it a poor 1-0 if you wish but they did what was required & won the group convincingly in the end

Slovenia played well I thought in what was basically an elimination game for them & tried their best to rough up England early on but their resistance was finally broken by a team who never stopped going for the win

I enjoyed the game & especially the goal where Walker deserves a lot of praise too
turns out Skrtel was a very prominent own goal hall of shame member during his time at Liverpool when he scored 7 of them in the Premier League & funnily enough so did Jamie Carragher