Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
(18-02-2016, 09:05 PM)Referee Wrote:
(18-02-2016, 11:03 AM)TEL Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 10:35 PM)Referee Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 10:33 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Salah is the worst player I've ever seen in my whole life. the WORST. What a terrible, terrible, IDIOTICALLY bad player

Can we sell him to Bayern then?   Caritas_18

Thought you said he deserved a chance at Chelsea? He'll never be good enough for the PL. The PL may not be the best league in the world where the top teams are concerned and by top teams I mean Real and Barca, but the depth of the league is greater than any other league in the world and a lot of players can't handle the toughness. Salah is one example. Another is the entire Arsenal squad apart from Cech, who had good grounding even though he's only half the player he was he's still far too good for that shyte!  Caritas_40

I stand by my comments that Salah and Moses would be productive post Mourinho. They are both under contract and its time to see whether or not they are ever going to make it with Chelsea. Any asset should be fully utilized or we will move on.
I have no idea where your comments regarding Salah come from. He is a headless chicken who has nothing but speed in his locker. his close control is mediocre and the only way he can beat his fullback is by pushing the ball 15 yards past him and beating him in a sprint where 90% of the time the covering player gets there first. Just wondered where your enthusiasm came from because quite frankly, he's piss poor and the reason he wasn't loaned out to another premiership club is because his resale value would then be zero
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(18-02-2016, 06:56 PM)AG86 Wrote: [Image: ikxQuTP.jpg]

Caritas_05 Caritas_05
(18-02-2016, 08:18 PM)TEL Wrote:
(18-02-2016, 06:04 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(18-02-2016, 03:33 PM)bayern Wrote: Italian league is also physical.

That FAMOUS Italian defending Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26

[Image: GloriousEnviousBalloonfish.gif]

Sorry Fritz but your credibility is shot after your ridiculous statement about the PSG/Chelsea match and if you try & backtrack saying you were joking?????? - YOU'RE FEKKIN' GERMAN YOU DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't joking. I was dead serious.

Obviously I don't expect you as Chelsea fan to share that opinion, but for the rest of us PSG-Chelsea is a boring shit tie who's only upside is that one of those two clubs is guaranteed to go out.
(19-02-2016, 12:48 AM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(18-02-2016, 08:18 PM)TEL Wrote:
(18-02-2016, 06:04 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(18-02-2016, 03:33 PM)bayern Wrote: Italian league is also physical.

That FAMOUS Italian defending Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26

[Image: GloriousEnviousBalloonfish.gif]

Sorry Fritz but your credibility is shot after your ridiculous statement about the PSG/Chelsea match and if you try & backtrack saying you were joking?????? - YOU'RE FEKKIN' GERMAN YOU DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't joking. I was dead serious.

Obviously I don't expect you as Chelsea fan to share that opinion, but for the rest of us PSG-Chelsea is a boring shit tie who's only upside is that one of those two clubs is guaranteed to go out.

The rest of who??? You're an idiot!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
That's maybe what the rest of you thinks, I certainly don't!!
English teams this week didn't help themselfs to keep the 4 CL places although Italians didn't do much better.
Don't worry, Arsenal will beat Barcelona.
Is that you Frantic? Caritas_05
(19-02-2016, 10:21 AM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: That's maybe what the rest of you thinks, I certainly don't!!

Didn't watch it did ya?
You're shit Tel, don't sweat it