Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
Bayern, what is you prediction of the Arsenal v Barcelona game next week?
(18-02-2016, 11:24 AM)bayern Wrote: While I don't agree with everything that one about Arsenal was funny.

Mate it is without doubt the toughest league in the world, Stamina and strength wise. N.o other league comes anywhere near it.
Even the Islington scum run about a bit. Albeit a tad funny and talking with lisps but each to their own I say. Every manager has his way of stamping his name on his club. Wengers was to get his players mincing about in order to make the opposition feel uncomfortable. Worked for a few seasons too until chief mincer (who wasn't one until Wenger arrived) left then everyone realised they were just a bunch of girlie wankers and steam rolled the useless cunts. Same as their fans have been steam rollered for donkey's years.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Italian league is also physical.
(18-02-2016, 02:37 PM)AG86 Wrote: Bayern, what is you prediction of the Arsenal v Barcelona game next week?

3-1 or 2-0 Barcelona win.
(18-02-2016, 03:33 PM)bayern Wrote: Italian league is also physical.
It may be physical mate but it is nowhere near as intense
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!

That FAMOUS Italian defending Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26

[Image: GloriousEnviousBalloonfish.gif]
It was the fault from French guy and Tel loves it. Caritas_05
[Image: ikxQuTP.jpg]
(18-02-2016, 06:04 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:

That FAMOUS Italian defending Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26 Caritas_26

[Image: GloriousEnviousBalloonfish.gif]

Sorry Fritz but your credibility is shot after your ridiculous statement about the PSG/Chelsea match and if you try & backtrack saying you were joking?????? - YOU'RE FEKKIN' GERMAN YOU DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!
(18-02-2016, 11:03 AM)TEL Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 10:35 PM)Referee Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 10:33 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Salah is the worst player I've ever seen in my whole life. the WORST. What a terrible, terrible, IDIOTICALLY bad player

Can we sell him to Bayern then?   Caritas_18

Thought you said he deserved a chance at Chelsea? He'll never be good enough for the PL. The PL may not be the best league in the world where the top teams are concerned and by top teams I mean Real and Barca, but the depth of the league is greater than any other league in the world and a lot of players can't handle the toughness. Salah is one example. Another is the entire Arsenal squad apart from Cech, who had good grounding even though he's only half the player he was he's still far too good for that shyte!  Caritas_40

I stand by my comments that Salah and Moses would be productive post Mourinho. They are both under contract and its time to see whether or not they are ever going to make it with Chelsea. Any asset should be fully utilized or we will move on.