Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
You'll lose 3-1 at home and then win 2-1 in Barcelona.
(12-02-2016, 11:12 AM)AG86 Wrote: We're gonna beat Barcelona anyway.

You told me you were off the booze????? Caritas_26
Hope that slimy French cunt does a Gary Neville mate - No offence
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Arsenal always seem to play Barcelona or Bayern away in the 2nd legs of the knockout rounds

does anyone know if that's because Arsenal normally come 2nd in their group & the other 2 usually win theirs or is it just the (bad) luck of the draw??

I won't be watching anyway as it's past my bedtime on weekdays
(13-02-2016, 09:11 AM)Southside Wrote: Arsenal always seem to play Barcelona or Bayern away in the 2nd legs of the knockout rounds

does anyone know if that's because Arsenal normally come 2nd in their group & the other 2 usually win theirs or is it just the (bad) luck of the draw??

I won't be watching anyway as it's past my bedtime on weekdays

fucking dunce!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Salah is the worst player I've ever seen in my whole life. the WORST. What a terrible, terrible, IDIOTICALLY bad player
(17-02-2016, 10:35 PM)Referee Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 10:33 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Salah is the worst player I've ever seen in my whole life. the WORST. What a terrible, terrible, IDIOTICALLY bad player

Can we sell him to Bayern then?   Caritas_18

We? You're the Roman emperor now?  Caritas_03
(17-02-2016, 10:35 PM)Referee Wrote:
(17-02-2016, 10:33 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Salah is the worst player I've ever seen in my whole life. the WORST. What a terrible, terrible, IDIOTICALLY bad player

Can we sell him to Bayern then?   Caritas_18

Thought you said he deserved a chance at Chelsea? He'll never be good enough for the PL. The PL may not be the best league in the world where the top teams are concerned and by top teams I mean Real and Barca, but the depth of the league is greater than any other league in the world and a lot of players can't handle the toughness. Salah is one example. Another is the entire Arsenal squad apart from Cech, who had good grounding even though he's only half the player he was he's still far too good for that shyte!  Caritas_40
While I don't agree with everything that one about Arsenal was funny.
(18-02-2016, 11:24 AM)bayern Wrote: While I don't agree with everything that one about Arsenal was funny.

Which bit's would you be disagreeing with sir if I may be so bold?
About toughness. And about depth I could say things too like depth if we look at final standings from last season for example.