Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL predictions
Next week the fun begins (United fans can participate even if their team doesn't Caritas_05 ). 
The rules: 
Correct result: 4 points
Correct winner: 1 point

Next week:
Tuesday:
Benfica 1-1 Zenit
Paris 2-0 Chelsea

Wednesday:
Gent 1-1 Wolfsburg
Roma 1-3 Real
Y'all can just hand over the trophy to the Catalan twats and save us all a ton of trouble. Boring competition.
Thanks for the advice. Caritas_05
Nah. It was my pleasure
Let's make an Europa League prediction thread too, so that Rotimi isn't so bored anymore Caritas_07
As nice as the thought is, I doubt that will cheer me up. Maybe news about van Gaal's departure? Or something along those lines, like maybe Ed leaving too?
You have to stay positive Rots. It's not all THAT bad.

Your club will figure it out, over time.

read a report that you're chasing Atletico's sporting director. Then Ed could go back to concentrating on sponsorship etc
At this point, I really don't give a shit what Ed does after he leaves that position.
(10-02-2016, 01:50 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Y'all can just hand over the trophy to the Catalan twats and save us all a ton of trouble. Boring competition.

Could it be boring due to the lack of northern manc cunts involved? Even Arsenal fans are excited and to be honest, your northern slags have as much chance of winning it as them
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
We're gonna beat Barcelona anyway.