Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh how I wish........
Jose would get the Bayern job!!!!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
That would honestly be the best day of my football trolling life!! Caritas_05 Caritas_05
Caritas_07 Caritas_07 Caritas_07 

I'd say it is unlikely, but who knows what the future brings.

Let's just say IF it happens, I'll look deep inside my heart to rediscover how much I like and admire Mourinho, top coach and proven winner Caritas_41
That would be your best/safest course of action
He surely won't be 'Sprechen ze Deutche' anytime soon. As with Pep Guardiola, no coach can be in charge of Bayern Munich that doesn't speak German. Nein!
(29-01-2016, 09:23 PM)TEL Wrote: Jose would get the Bayern job!!!!

Carlo might take him as an assistant.
I thought he might fancy that. Winning titles in FIVE different countries. What a feat that would be
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
They both would have won it in 5 different countrys then.
(31-01-2016, 10:46 AM)bayern Wrote: They both would have won it in 5 different countrys then.
France don't count
lol