Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League play
Yay! That totally explains how the other teams in the BuLi can match Bayern's spending power
Bayern, you are failing to grasp a basic fact that Bayern have a captive market in Germany.

There's no denying Bayern has quite a good youth set-up and to be fair their scouting is top notch.

However, when any player (local or otherwise) has to choose between German clubs, there can only be one winner.

Any club in Germany nursing some beautiful little chicks, are always wary of an eagle lurking in the skies...and that eagle is invariably red and from Munich!
(01-02-2016, 05:42 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: Bayern, you are failing to grasp a basic fact that Bayern have a captive market in Germany.

There's no denying Bayern has quite a good youth set-up and to be fair their scouting is top notch.

However, when any player (local or otherwise) has to choose between German clubs, there can only be one winner.

Any club in Germany nursing some beautiful little chicks, are always wary of an eagle lurking in the skies...and that eagle is invariably red and from Munich!

Well I'm not denying that, just I pointed 3 out of MANY examples where player doesn't end up in Munich even if they want him badly.
(31-01-2016, 05:27 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Yay! That totally explains how the other teams in the BuLi can match Bayern's spending power

I didn't say that, you were talking about 30m players and Bayern only ever bought 4 of those.
(01-02-2016, 09:47 AM)bayern Wrote:
(31-01-2016, 05:27 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Yay! That totally explains how the other teams in the BuLi can match Bayern's spending power

I didn't say that, you were talking about 30m players and Bayern only ever bought 4 of those.

I was using 30million as an example hence the statement; "If they decide to splash out 30million on a player, who's going to hijack that deal in Germany?" God, do you take everything literally?