Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League play
Bayern's wages are much smaller then those at City, Chelsea, United, Barcelona, Real and Paris and are on par to those at Arsenal. Barcelona has 350m payroll, Bayern had in 2014/15 221m € that includes every employee at the club, from janitor's to secretary's to board members to coaches to players...
(21-01-2016, 04:32 PM)AG86 Wrote: Bayern don't spend much on transfers but their wage bill is one of the highest in the world, they wouldn't be able to compete at the top level if they weren't able to pay some of the best players in the world a salary that's in line with the other big clubs. Bayern's wage bill is certainly a lot higher than Norwich's! Bear in mind we pay massively inflated prices in the PL for English players so the transfer fee argument is null and void really.

Bayern spend big, they function in a league that is the most noncompetitive out of all the top leagues and Pep inherited a side that had just won the treble.

Like I said, I think he's a great coach, but I also think he still has something to prove.

I agree and Guardiola also should want to lay out the proof for all to see that he and only he can come in, install his system and within three years his club will be fine tuned for a championship run for years to come. He received the keys of a treble winner from outgoing coach Heynckes, not a bad way to start ones new regime... We are starting to see way too much moves by coaches. When you take into account the amount of money being spent on any particular coach's style and 2-3 years later he decides to move on it doesn't make sense? The next coach coming in may not see that style will be successful for their particular system, and after all who would want to set themselves for failure?
Taking over a triple winning team is a nightmare because you can only do worse.
(21-01-2016, 05:18 PM)bayern Wrote: Taking over a triple winning team is a nightmare because you can only do worse.

BTW, did Heynckes retire for good or is he involved in footy in an executive level position?
He's walking his dog at home and doing retirement things, he's done. Caritas_05
(21-01-2016, 06:01 PM)bayern Wrote: He's walking his dog at home and doing retirement things, he's done. Caritas_05

I always liked and respected him. Quality man, and a consummate winner!

[Image: jupptattoo1.jpg]
Love your gifs.
(21-01-2016, 06:33 PM)bayern Wrote: Love your gifs.

We do it all for you Bro! 

[Image: Happy-reaction-gifs.gif?gs=a]
Bayern, last season Arsnil's wage was £192m, City's was £194m & Manure's was £203m. So if the Munchies are on a par with Arsnil then they're also very close to the other 2.
Ok then, they're not even close to Arsenal.