Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer embargo for Real and Atletico
In summer and next winter both clubs can't register new players. lmao  Caritas_03 Caritas_03
That probably means that Real will buy players for 250m € this winter.  Caritas_03 Caritas_03
(14-01-2016, 02:11 PM)bayern Wrote: In summer and next winter both clubs can't register new players. lmao  Caritas_03 Caritas_03
That probably means that Real will buy players for 250m € this winter.  Caritas_03 Caritas_03

If there's a will there's a way and as we all know... There's always a fucking way, The Real Madrid way which will show everyone else how to do it!
What does it matter? They get to keep the players they have and then maybe buy some more this window. The ban is pointless. Start docking them points or kicking them out of competitions,then you'll see an improvement
On the plus side, if De Gea stays for this transfer window, it means we get to keep him for another year, except he does a "Turan" and goes over there and waits for a year to play. I doubt he'll do that though, with the Euros coming up this summer
(14-01-2016, 03:01 PM)Rotimi Wrote: On the plus side, if De Gea stays for this transfer window, it means we get to keep him for another year, except he does a "Turan" and goes over there and waits for a year to play. I doubt he'll do that though, with the Euros coming up this summer

I thought everything is fine with DeGea after signing a new contract? He obviously is playing and playing well enough for Del Bosque why change any of that?
(14-01-2016, 03:23 PM)Referee Wrote:
(14-01-2016, 03:01 PM)Rotimi Wrote: On the plus side, if De Gea stays for this transfer window, it means we get to keep him for another year, except he does a "Turan" and goes over there and waits for a year to play. I doubt he'll do that though, with the Euros coming up this summer

I thought everything is fine with DeGea after signing a new contract? He obviously is playing and playing well enough for Del Bosque why change any of that?

Hence my last line...
LEARN TO READ REF YOU OLD TART!
Terrible news most of all for De Gea.

Not so terrible for Real though since Perez superstar signing habits have done as much harm as good in recent years. They have good squad as it is.
Valencia and Villareal are also close to transfer ban.
(14-01-2016, 05:42 PM)AG86 Wrote: LEARN TO READ REF YOU OLD TART!

OUCH!