Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year
I'd like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year..in some ways for some , its been a terrible year one way or another. 

To those of you (if any) who have been affected by the horrendous floods.
The Paris Shootings.
The loss of friends/loved one's/ beloved pets.
Anyone who has suffered in any way shape or form.

Lets hope that 2016 is a better year for you...stay safe.

All the best x
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Thank you Molly, we as a people should give thanks that we are able to experience life in every way. Certainly the good in all of us must reign supreme over the blackness which seems to be everywhere. For those people affected by ill health and poverty and losses which can never be overcome, I can only pray for hope and may the light of positive thoughts and wishes. Our prayers bring warmth and may the world overcome what ails and afflicts.

Cheer and good wishes to everyone here and worldwide. 

May each and every one of you enjoy your lives to the fullest and perhaps we should all pitch in to buy Frantic a ticket that he may one day go to The Emirates and actually say he's been there once at least and I am highly confident that Redser, AG, ALLIN and many others will join me in this campaign.

Here's hoping that LvG continues his electrifying press conferences throughout his contract.

Allow Manny Pells the fortitude to tell off the Sheikhs for letting the Guardiola talks sully his effort.

Give Claudio Ranieri the pleasure once more of leading his club into European play next season and grant him a sizable contract extention.

Let Arsene Wenger ride off into the sunset as man who came oh so close again and finally realized WTF do I need this shyte for?

Give Jose Mourinho a tap on the shoulder and let him know the next TAP Portugal flight to Lisboa is in ninety minutes.

Grant 'Big Sam' Allardyce another Houdini effort to keep the Black Cats from the Drop Zone.

Remember that David Moyes and Brendan Rodgers deserve to be coaching in the PL.

Isn't it time that we recognize Pocchitino is a quality coach having brought a fourth place to Spurs at last.

Let Golden Guus bring respectability back to the Blues for the remainder of the season.

The Cherries show the league that they aren't going anywhere but up.

Juergen Klopp proves that he is no flop and Christos and Odin have a good run with him.

Flores continues to develop a club that no one wants to face and becomes a venue that no one wants to play at.

And lastly that A.G. doesn't create any international incidents while traveling with club and country.

Please for the sake of peace and love lets get more people on these forums contributing and spewing bollocks.

Love you all and I wish the very best to each and everyone of you in 2016. Remember if I blow a call and I do, who gives a shyte? Play on!

The Best Damn Referee

[Image: fowl-play.25165601_std.jpg]
Wow Ref, I think you've covered just about everything..good post..long may they continue Drink
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]