Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pep to Man City?
German newspapers are saying that it's more or less certain he'll go there. If true thats huge for City. With money they have and Pep as coach I think PL will become a 1 horse race.  Caritas_05
no chance of either happening

Pep won't go there & teams like Bournemouth will always keep the league competitive
Sure they can...
(23-12-2015, 04:56 PM)bayern Wrote: German newspapers are saying that it's more or less certain he'll go there. If true thats huge for City. With money they have and Pep as coach I HOPE PL will become a 1 horse race.  Caritas_05

There fixed
you got it Mike Caritas_07

we heard the same shyte last season about the Premier League being a one horse race & coming from Bayern Munchies fans too!!
(23-12-2015, 05:10 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote:
(23-12-2015, 04:56 PM)bayern Wrote: German newspapers are saying that it's more or less certain he'll go there. If true thats huge for City. With money they have and Pep as coach I HOPE PL will become a 1 horse race.  Caritas_05

There fixed

Thats what you wish.
Oh please Bayern! You fix shit for people on here more than anybody else! Don't like your own pill, right? Caritas_05
Even if Pep turns up at city and the PL becomes a one horse race, it still wouldn't be as shit as the BuLi. Now you can go on and tell me how the number 10 team in the BuLi is better than the number one team in the PL but the hard fact is in the numbers. The premiership has more viewers and pays more. End of...
Well thats fair to compare - 1. in PL to 10. in Bundesliga. Viewers as TV? Sure, but in Germany there are more people in stadiums. And like you said, stats don't lie and they say that Bundesliga is better this year and in last 5 years then PL in results in UEFA competitions.
Like clockwork...
Pep's going to Arsenal...his wife wants to live in London Caritas_07