Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pep out, Carlo in
"World exclusive" lmao

Pep said in the press conference today: "I'm not extending at Bayern because I want to coach in England".

Didn't exactly take investigative journalism to write that report Lol
It seems to me Pep is laughing at Munich club, isn't praising Barcelona too much? Considering how proud are our Munich bitches...because you still are RM bitches.
Funny to see you hired Guardiola to cut CL distance between Bayern & RM, and you are currently even further away. lol
There was nothing to cut because Bayern was already better then Real when he came and even now I'm saying that Bayern is better. The best team doesn't always win (and by that i'm not saying that Bayern are the best).
(31-05-2016, 02:20 PM)bayern Wrote: There was nothing to cut because Bayern was already better then Real when he came and even now I'm saying that Bayern is better. The best team doesn't always win (and by that i'm not saying that Bayern are the best).

I think we were the best team though. This season for sure.
Ok you are better than us, but you couldn't beat atlético, lucky against Juve and had problems against Benfica and when we met, we trashed you.

Face it Bayern and Hans, you are my little bitches. lol
Well we have beaten Atletico, just not enough lol. You didn't beat beat them this season in 3 games and won CL. lmao
We beat them in the final and we draw against them in the Calderón where you were beaten by them...

You are the best in Germany...that's it and the best in La Baviera...that's it.

You still my little bitches.
You drew them and won on penalties. Caritas_05
Ok you right, we won though. You were not able to score them a sad pen even XD

Following Bayern recently tradition, you will be Villareal bitches next year lol